Sunday, April 5, 2015

HAPPY EASTER VIEWERS
                <3

For new readers;Natalie joins Hamerton, a large school that has a lot of things going on, most of it being illegal and terrorizing. She is agonized by the news of her friend's tragic death and she has to face up with the Hamerton's bloody governance in order to secure the President's badge that has the power to decode a bomb that could cause a large massacre. she teams up with Trevor, the ex and most renowned president of Hamerton and Class D students against Nicky and her fellow evil seniors.

Where it ended last time; Trevor gets a chance to talk to Natalie, but, it's not about himself it's about Caitlin's death. Nicky and Steve are in Archibald's office discussing on her to get rid of Natalie from the coming governance. Nicky tells Steve that Trevor owes her a kidney.


Continue:


Natalie stood in front of the full length mirror in her room untangling her hair curls. Her fingers traveled along the soft, glossy deep brown hair and somewhere on the way, they paused.
Trevor said that, he knew about Caitlin’s death. He likely even participated in her murder. He is after all a senior and the seniors are a threat to Erin and all other class D members.
No. no no. Natalie rebuked herself. Trevor was a good man. Surely he lied to her but, probably he had to know her first to trust her. She turned from the mirror hoping to recall all that he told her about himself during their first encounter at The Fence.



“I told you,” Trevor begun when Natalie urged him to tell him more about his life. She was curious to know why he was so wise, confident, kind, gentle, social, sacrificing himself and even charismatic. “I have a brother. Kenneth, and a little brother, Randolph. In our lives well, we had…” he hesitated. “Well, Kenneth had his mom and, I have my own mom and Randolph his own mom.”
“Oh.”
“Yeah I knew that you would exclaim.”
“I didn’t, it’s just that you don’t find that every day.”
He nodded in agreement and went on a bit emotionally. “Ken’s mom died and my own, well, she went insane when Randolph’s mom was married to my dad.”
“God.” She interrupted. “It must have been hard for you.”
“Yeap. In the beginning of our lives, me and Kenneth were good buddies. He accepted my mom and, she took care of us equally. Mom reared us to be more than the leader that she or dad were. She always wanted me and Kenneth to be good and honorable men. She is my mom. I love her, I want the woman in my life to be just like her.”
She kissed him on the cheek. “Me lap you.”
“Me lap you too.”
She giggled. “Tell me, what happened next? With your mom, Kenneth and Randolph’s mom plus your dad.”
“Oh. I didn’t know Kenneth. He still had grievances for his own mom’s natural death. So, he abducted my mom, to make me suffer I think. We thought that she died. Dad remarried, and, Kenneth managed to brag that to my mom so that she went crazy.”
“God. I’m so sorry.”
“Thank you. I have been struggling with that. Perhaps it’s what makes me who I am.”
She leaned on him, laying her head on her broad shoulder while he put his hand around her softly. “I just don’t know how I would have survived that. I am so sorry Trevor.”
“I-”
“Your brother is so cruel.” She interjected. “Your mom, she must be so lovely and as kind as you. How old is your brother?”
“He should be 26 or 27, I never follow up.”
“Is he married?”
“I think so. Yeah. I received a letter last year with pictures of their wedding.” He said as if snapping from a trance. “She married a super model or something. But, I don’t think that they’ll last long. Ken is not the best.”
“Tell me about the little boy.”
“Randolph?”
“Yeah.”
“He has his own life. He goes home on all holiday but, not at our place in London. He goes to Paris to spend time with his mom. I’ve been literally lonely. You guys, my cousin Ingrid, have been my best company.”




Natalie made wrinkles on her face trying to recall more. She could not remember the remaining of their conversation and she sighed. But, why was it important? Was it going to help with anything concerning Caitlin’s death?
Obviously no.
She strolled out of the room passing the quiet dormitory rooms. She was wearing a brown vest with black knee length denim pants. She was not intending to make an impression, she had things urgent that she needed to clear.
“Natalie? Natalie?” Ingrid’s voice halted her who was already close to the stairwell.
Natalie turned around, Ingrid was not in sight. “Yeah? Still in the bathroom?”
“Yes.” Ingrid called back. “Where did you put the black lipstick? I was looking for it earlier?”
“Sorry. It’s in my bag.”
“Okay, if by a chance you get hold of Steve, let him know that I’m still around. I haven’t seen him since we left the Parliament.”
“Did you try his number?”
“Not reachable.” Ingrid replied appearing in the corridor clad in a white robe. Her hair was soggy and sticking to her face and neck.
“Okay. I’ll try finding him.”
Ingrid smiled. “You look beautiful.”
“I didn’t think so.”
“Ask my cousin and he’ll tell you.”
Natalie smiled back. “Later.”
“Don’t forget about my Steve.”

“I won’t.”

what happened next? stay tuned to find out..

No comments:

Post a Comment