Friday, April 17, 2015

For new readers;Natalie joins Hamerton, a large school that has a lot of things going on, most of it being illegal and terrorizing. She is agonized by the news of her friend's tragic death and she has to face up with the Hamerton's bloody governance in order to secure the President's badge that has the power to decode a bomb that could cause a large massacre. she teams up with Trevor, the ex and most renowned president of Hamerton and Class D students against Nicky and her fellow evil seniors.


Previously on #HAMERTON. Trevor begins to tell Natalie that Caitlin is alive but, she interrupts him. Natalie also notifies him that Steven is a traitor of their trust. 


Continue;


“Trevor?” Natalie called softly reaching out for Trevor’s hand on the table and hold it. “I know how you feel. Especially because Steven is close to Ingrid.”
“I have to warn her.” He said with his gaze lost in the air.
“You will but, despite everything we have to confirm this.”
Trevor gave her a hard look. “How could he do this to me? I trust him. He’s like my brother. I trust him.”
“Trevor, please calm down don’t make me see it as a mistake to tell you.”
Trevor sighed closing his eyes. He tried to contain his anger to please Natalie. The affection he felt for Ingrid was incomparable. He hoped that there was no one better for her than Steven but, as it turned out, Steven was a traitor. He not only betrayed Ingrid but also the rest of Class D members who trusted him as their leader.
He opened his eyes again. “I don’t know how to deal with this.” He confessed with deep aggravation in his voice.
“Well, we can’t let Ingrid know yet.” She said.
He drew his hand from Natalie’s hold and rubbed his face. “She loves him?”
“Are you asking me?”
“Yes. Does she love him? You’re her friend, tell me. Does she love him?” he asked, rather harshly.
“I… I don’t know… I think so.” She replied, nervously.
“I’ll deal with him.”
“How?”
“I’ll confront him about my cousin. He can be a part of the sect, I don’t care but, he can’t lie to Ingrid. He can’t do that. Whatever he has, let it be against me or… anybody else but, he has to leave Ingrid out.”
Natalie swallowed from the way he spoke. He had such anger and agony in his words as they came out, scaring her.
He relinquished his toast on his plate. “Please give me a minute.” He said and rose.
“Trevor. You know that, if you want to let out anything, I’m your girlfriend. I can help you through it.” She said hoping to keep him from leaving.
He smiled a little. He had to adjust to the new life. One person more to communicate with than his sick mom and Ingrid. Another woman.
“Thank you Natalie.”
“It’s alright. Besides, you never told me your history with Ingrid and why you were so attached to her. I want to hear it.” She asked.
“Okay.” He said sitting back. “It starts as…”

*********************************************************************

Nicky stood in front of a bathroom sink, staring at her reflection on the mirror. She recalled Trevor’s words that he said to her when they were stuck in the elevator. ‘All my brother’s allowances, I don’t see them making you up.’
A while had passed but, she never forgot his statement. He detested her and slightly, that hurt her.
She did do him wrong maybe but, he deserved it. He cheated on her with a girl that he claimed was his cousin. That made her made her angry. She had to get back at him. 
She thought that and gave the sink her back, exiting the bathroom. She emerged into a corridor, one of the Hamerton corridors. She was still at school. She never left.
As she walked to an elevator opposite her, her cellphone buzzed in her pocket and she received it.
“Everything ready?” she asked.
“Yeah. Intact. Ps, Simon took care of Natalie, she might not be a bother again.” Steven’s voice sounded over the phone.
Ingrid smiled devilishly. “That’s great. Is Michael Star with you?”
“He was here but, he left again.”
She frowned. “To where? Doesn't that fool understand that being President is a load of work? He needs training otherwise Hamerton will pick another President.”
“Okay, don’t get angry. I’ll call him.”
“You should have done that before telling me that everything is intact!” she bawled and hang up. “Damn you Trevor!” she cursed. She cursed him for being so perfect and his replacement had to be a stupid dude like Michael Star. She knew that Hamerton could raise another candidate from its large mass that will obviously be better than Michael. If that happened, all their efforts would go to waste.
All of them

what happened next? please stay tuned to find out...
©All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment