Sunday, April 5, 2015

HAPPY EASTER VIEWERS
                <3

For new readers;Natalie joins Hamerton, a large school that has a lot of things going on, most of it being illegal and terrorizing. She is agonized by the news of her friend's tragic death and she has to face up with the Hamerton's bloody governance in order to secure the President's badge that has the power to decode a bomb that could cause a large massacre. she teams up with Trevor, the ex and most renowned president of Hamerton and Class D students against Nicky and her fellow evil seniors


Where it ended last time. The Dissolution day of The Parliament arrives and Trevor gives his extraordinary speech. He wants his successor to complete all that he could not during his regime. When he acknowledges the people who suffered during his time, Natalie sighs and it concerns him. 


Continue:

He stepped down from the decibel with lots of cheers accompanying him. As the usual custom in the Dissolution day, Trevor, now ex-president begun leaving the hall first, followed by his vice and a delegation of the ex-ministers behind them. The reporters met them at the exit interviewing them about their feelings after dropping from power. Most of the ex-leaders refused to add comments, especially the seniors who were close to finishing school and leaving Hamerton.
Ingrid came to fetch Natalie with a large grin. “Let’s go! Let’s go pack. It’s over now and I just can’t wait to go back home.”
Before Natalie replied, Ingrid already took her hand driving her out. They emerged into the heavily flocked hallway just outside the Parliament.
Trevor saw her. He wanted to explain. She was just a ‘bunch’ of reporters away. If only these people could shun their cameras and recording devices from between me and her… He thought. But, since they did not and she was obviously going to leave still mad at him, he had to reach her somehow.
“Mr. ex-President, who do you think will be able to succeed you and fulfill all the dreams of Hamerton that you could not realize in your time?” Cheryl was asking standing closer to him than other student reporters who were thronging him.
“Natalie.” He replied thinking about her. He was so loud, Natalie heard him and turned around frowning. He swallowed and nodded. “Natalie. Natalie, I am so sorry. Whatever I did to you, please? You can’t leave until we fix this. Natalie, I beg you.” he pleaded.
Natalie turned around, she could not take what he just did. He had just brag to the school about their life. He did that? For me? She asked herself blushing.
“Amh, Trevor?” Cheryl asked trying to bring him back to the interview.
Trevor struggled and made his way out of the reporters. He knew that he got into Natalie because, she remained standing there. Standing there, waiting for him…most probably.
“Natalie.” He called softly taking her hand. The reporters behind them gave up and dispersed away.
Ingrid, standing close to her was smiling joyfully. “Let me just…” she said and started off.
That left Natalie and Trevor in the almost quiet hallway alone.
She turned to him who held her. “You, you don’t trust me. Why?”
“I do.” He confessed. “I swear that I do, because I love you.”
“Then, why didn’t you-”
“I was going to let you know.” He interrupted. “I just didn’t know how. So, we have it now, I know how and why Caitlin died.”
She furrowed her eyebrows. “What?” what is he talking about? There’s another mystery?
“I, I can and I will tell you.” he drew closer whispering. “But, not here it’s dangerous. I have a call at the administration right now so, you will meet me at the hill at 4:15pm today and I promise that I’ll tell you everything that happened.”
“Trevor-” She called before he gave her a kiss that made her more dazzled than pleased.
“4:15 I promise.” He said releasing her and ran off.

“Mr. ex-President, who do you think will be able to succeed you and fulfill all the dreams of Hamerton that you could not realize in your time?”
“Natalie.”

A short dialogue sounded from a recorder in Archibald’s office. He stood anxiously behind his desk and in front of Nicky and Steven, inside his office.
“Natalie?” Archibald repeated.
“You heard sir.” Nicky told him.
“Is that all of the interview? I’m sure that, Trevor said more to the reporters. I was around.” Steven posed.
“It ends there.” Nicky assured and added. “We can’t let Natalie be the next President. She is not part of us.”
“That will be difficult.” Archibald said. “Madam Sue, she supports her.”
“Why?” they asked altogether.
“She thinks that the girl is intelligent, potential and some things.” Archibald explained.
“Argh.” Nicky growled. “I hate it. She wins everybody’s favor.”
Steven eyed her but, remained silent.
“Who’s our successor anyway?” Archibald asked.
“Michael Star.” Steven replied. “He is part of us.” He added.
“Okay. You just prepare him. I’ll take care of Natalie Bradley.” Archibald instructed.
“Yes sir.” Steve replied for all and took Nicky’s hand somehow forcing her to leave the room with him.
“Let go of me.” She said freeing her hand from his clutch once they were outside Archibald’s office.
“You sounded pretty jealous back there. I know what happened between you and Trevor in the past but, if Archibald finds out-”
“Hush. He can’t and he won’t.”
“Anyway, why don’t you just let go? Trevor hates you. Whatever you have against Natalie if it does not relate to our mission it’s worth nothing because, he will never go back to you.” he said as they entered an elevator going Up.
It closed in front of them.
“I can’t.” she replied.
“Why?”
“Because, Trevor has more of mine than just my feelings.”
“What?”
She shook her head with impatience and stomped in front of him just to let him know that Trevor had her Kidney.
Steven’s eyes widened with shock.



How? Why? stay tuned to find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment