Tuesday, April 7, 2015

For new readers;Natalie joins Hamerton, a large school that has a lot of things going on, most of it being illegal and terrorizing. She is agonized by the news of her friend's tragic death and she has to face up with the Hamerton's bloody governance in order to secure the President's badge that has the power to decode a bomb that could cause a large massacre. she teams up with Trevor, the ex and most renowned president of Hamerton and Class D students against Nicky and her fellow evil seniors.


Where it ended last time: Four years earlier, Mr. Tommy and his first son had resolved to get a kidney transplant for Trevor. Trevor also learned that the two had purposefully turned his mom mad to accomplish their evil plans


Continue;



“Oh.” Steven said to Nicky while the elevator closed again in front of them. She had told him about the kidney story while they circled all the Buildings of Hamerton. They had the responsibility to lock all the classes and taking a roll call of the remaining students. “So, that’s how and why you got into Trevor’s life in the first place?”
“Yeah.” She replied. “We became friends, I didn’t know that I was used. After my parents died and I was all the more lonely, he took advantage of me. He said he loved me. He was dying. Because, I believed him, I gave up my kidney to save his life. Sometime later, Kenneth made me realize that Trevor was lying to me. So, I did what I could do to get back at him. I told Kenneth where Trevor was keeping Monica. Trevor was hurt but, he deserves a lot more hell than that. He lied to me.”
Steven was silent digesting the revelation. He thought of a silly question and dared to ask her. “Do you need it back?”
“What?”
“The kidney that you gave Trevor. Do you need it?”
“It’s the fastest way to end him. Since, I’m no longer under his brother’s wing, I can have it back.”
“How?”
“I can say that, my remaining kidney is failing and demand to have mine back.”
“Don’t you think that, I mean… it’s gross, anyway,” he hesitated. “I just think that it will take a long process, procedure or something. You can just leave it with him.”
She shook her head. “I know what to do.”
Steven shrugged. “Whatever I guess.”

4:15pm Natalie checked her watch. Actually, Trevor’s diamond wrist watch, she never gave it back.
She hastened her pace to the hill that she used to meet up with him and as she drew near she saw a silhouette of his back facing her. She scurried to him while the silhouette became clearer as Trevor’s backside. He was wearing a brown shirt and blue jeans. He turned his head to her when she begun sitting next to him.
“What’s up?” She greeted.
“I miss you a lot.” He replied.
“Can we talk about that later?” she asked obviously still angry at him. “I want to know how and why Caitlin died.”
“Of course.” He agreed and hurriedly begun taking out something from his jeans pocket. Natalie waited till he revealed a folded sheath. He opened it and passed it to her.
She beheld it. It was an aerial map of part of the school campus. There were some markings on the map, red spots that Natalie also counted quickly. Five.
“What is that?” she asked.
“A plan as you could call it. The red spots are the positions of five messengers of a secret sect that were and still are attempting to destroy the school.”
“A sect? The seniors?”
“Not all the seniors.” He paused. “The ministers during the former government.”
“What does this map mean? How does it relate to Caitlin’s death?” she asked, confused.
“The sect was using this map to organize the bombing that sadly took Caitlin’s life.”
“Wait. You took part in this?”
“I tried to stop them. They were going to blast the portico of the chief building. On that day, Caitlin was sitting on the stairs of the portico of the same building. A guy dropped it close to her and, she picked it up. It looked like a calculator, I think that Caitlin also thought that it was a calculator. So, she picked it attempting to return it back to the owner. I saw it and, I couldn’t let her die. So, I had Michael Reece, Bradford James and Raymond Big snatch it from her hand….




A student passed near Caitlin. A boy, carrying a backpack. He was a day scholar probably and trying to catch up with the many school buses on the yard beyond the stairs.
His backpack had one of its zip opened and as he climbed down the stairs he dropped something from his bag few steps below where Caitlin sat. Caitlin spotted it and rose. But, the boy had already boarded his bus.
“Hey!” she called
The boy who saw her from the bus window did not respond.
Caitlin walked down the steps and picked up the thing. It was… a calculator?
As she held it, some boys walked down the stairs behind her.
“Yes. That was good.” One said
“Right.” The other replied.
Caitlin moved a foot attempting to take the calculator to the owner by the bus but, in a flash of a second it was snatched from her hand.
“What!” she exclaimed, perplexed. She took a few seconds to recover herself and realize that the boys who she heard coming behind her, took the calculator and were walking with it to the same bus that the first boy boarded.
That’s much better… Caitlin thought. She only blinked once and the last sight she had was the yellow bus and the many students chatting before boarding it.

BOOOOM



Caitlin felt a strong force throw her into the air and she landed on one side whilst her head hit a very hard surface.

stay tuned.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment