Wednesday, April 15, 2015

For new readers;Natalie joins Hamerton, a large school that has a lot of things going on, most of it being illegal and terrorizing. She is agonized by the news of her friend's tragic death and she has to face up with the Hamerton's bloody governance in order to secure the President's badge that has the power to decode a bomb that could cause a large massacre. she teams up with Trevor, the ex and most renowned president of Hamerton and Class D students against Nicky and her fellow evil seniors.


Where it ended last time; Natalie meets Trevor who flew all the way to New York to see her. They ride to her place and she is hospital to him and Kenneth. Trevor still hesitates to mention Caitlin and the President issues.


Continue;


“Amh… this way.” Natalie replied and started to the kitchen exit. Trevor followed and they climbed up the stairs together.
“Is your brother going to be alright?” she asked as they reached the landing of the top floor of the house.
“Yeah. I think so.”
“I can get you some blankets.”
“He’s not going to sleep, he’s going to keep watch. With his riffle and phone.”
“Phone?”
“Yeah, he will be chatting all night I guess.”
They paused at her door.
“Let me guess. No keys again.” Trevor said when she remained standing there emptily.
“No, my door has a twin key. Caitlin had it.”
She’s alive. Trevor thought of saying but, refrained. The night was theirs. No more grieving. “So, how are we going to open it?”
She placed her hand on the knob, twisting it. “It broke a little bit last week. I forgot to tell my dad to fix it. Perhaps if I twist it a little, with a little push, it can-”
Kang!
The door sounded and pushed in. Natalie laughed. “It worked.”
“Little…” Trevor murmured.
“What?” Natalie asked turning to him after switching on the room lights.
“You use little too often.”
“No. Seriously?”
“Your room smells nice.”
“I just sprayed a little… Oh. Okay, I give up, I’m a little messed up.”
He laughed and she did too. “You’re great.” He said drawing close to her. She recalled his look with one that he gave him months back at the disco party in Hamerton.
She drew back however. “I want to take a shower, I feel not so great.”
“You’re still mad at me aren't you?”
“No. I wanted to say sorry to you too. What I did was unforgivable. I turned back at you guys at the time that you needed me the most. I agree to all that Erin said. I’m selfish, self-centered. I don’t know.” She said and sighed.
“We do need you you know?”
She nodded. “And I’m ready for that.”
He smiled and took another step close to her. “Natalie, I want to be with you. I don’t want to leave your side even for a minute. I have my weaknesses, I agree but, can we fix this?”
“You know, I was thinking that, I never got to be your friend. I was and probably still am jealous of all your buddies, Ingrid, Erin… you even knew Caitlin before me. I never had adventures with you and we started dating anyway.”
“A dating that lasted three days?”
“I guess I love you anyway.” She said and looked down.
“You don’t have to be jealous of my friends. They have a part in my life but, I desire you and it’s you that I want to be with. It’s you that I came looking for out here anyway. I love you.”
She nodded and exhaled. “Love is strange, don’t you think so?”
“I think that I do.”
“I thought that, friends turn to lovers but, here we are people who hardly spent time together confessing our feelings for each other.”
“Do you believe that you love me?”
“I miss you. I regret ever pushing you away. I forgive you.” she paused. “What’s the point of being together if we’re not together? The week since we closed school and I was at home, I couldn't do anything right. I felt like a part of me was missing.”
He put a hand around her waist, sending some kind of electric waves in her body. She trembled. “I’m here now.” He whispered and she locked her eyes feeling his warmth as his body came against her own. “No need to feel anything except me. As I feel you.”
“Trevor.” She whispered, probably feeling him. “I don wanna be separated from you again.” She said releasing a tear.
“No.” he agreed. “Never.”
With that, he connected their lips and she opened her door for him. His tongue entered, rubbing and brushing hers. Natalie was attacked by desire, to have him, to have him forever by her side. The events at the alley scared her, she was not sure if she could see the light of day again. She needed a miracle and he came. He was there, like a miracle, her miracle.
Trevor’s hands traveled fast. The passion drove him. There was a mixture of feelings, wanting her and needing her. He found Natalie as a consolation for all that he had been through in his life; His sick mom, his brother and his father’s manipulation: Nicky and her lies and schemes: Hamerton. Natalie made him look away from all that, she was the missing piece all his life. He could not let go of her. Not then, not ever.
He found his way to the hem of her blouse and begun raising it as they tumbled to her bed, holding each other passionately. Natalie giggled when he tickled her slightly. Her blouse was off and she remained with a pink bra and pants.
She opened her eyes and stared at him as he unbuttoned his shirt. “Wow.”
“Yeah?”
“You are so handsome.”
“You’re very beautiful.”
She got her feet on the bed, squeezing to the head of it. “Have you ever done this?”
“What?” he asked.
“What you’re about to do.”
He looked around and nodded. “Don’t worry, it’s going to be okay.”
“I have, once… just not with the right guy.”
He furrowed his eyebrows and remained attentive.
“Simon, the guy who attacked me tonight. He was my boyfriend. I didn't like him. I was so obsessed with maturing and well… getting something to share with my friends. He was a bad guy and I knew it.” She sighed. “I was stupid, I didn't care.”
He got on the bed too, with her. “Did he… hurt you? Before tonight that is.”
“Worse.” She paused, struggling to get rid of the load that she was carrying inside her for a long time. “The only thing that, I never told Caitlin in my life…” she continued and Trevor remained patient, listening. Her eyes tingled with tears. “I got pregnant. I was so scared. I was under pressure and stress… I aborted the baby… I, I never even went to a doctor… I did… I used Chemistry.” She concluded, sighing deeply.
“Oh my God, I’m so sorry.” Trevor said sympathetically and kissed her on her forehead.
“Trevor… whatever happens to us, I don’t want to lose our friendship.” She said crying.
He embraced her. “I’m never going to leave your side Natalie, count on that.”


what happened next? please stay tuned for more in #HAMERTON the story...
©All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment