Saturday, April 18, 2015

For new readers;Natalie joins Hamerton, a large school that has a lot of things going on, most of it being illegal and terrorizing. She is agonized by the news of her friend's tragic death and she has to face up with the Hamerton's bloody governance in order to secure the President's badge that has the power to decode a bomb that could cause a large massacre. she teams up with Trevor, the ex and most renowned president of Hamerton and Class D students against Nicky and her fellow evil seniors.


Previously on #HAMERTON; Trevor begins to let Natalie know about his history with Ingrid. Nicky frowns at Steven for being unable to control their replacement for President. 


Continue;


“Wait…” Natalie interrupted Trevor at a point before he concluded. They had already shifted to the living room and she sat next to him, snuggling her head on his chest as he put his arm around her back, telling his story. “You were the one who started using those stuff.”
“Yes.” Trevor agreed.
“I, I thought that your evil brother… well, Kenneth put you into them.”
“Ingrid thinks so too.” He sighed. “Kenneth did me harm but, I also had my own flaws. When it reached to the brim, I put the blame of my every misfortune on Kenneth.”
She drew her head back to face him. “Why did you start doing drugs?”
“Peer pressure.”
“At school, right?”
He nodded.
“Then your last kidney started failing.” She reckoned.
“Yeah, those were pretty hard stuff.”
“And who gave you the transplant if all your relatives were too older than you?”
“Well, that’s how Nicky came to my life… as a donor.”
She furrowed her eyebrows. “Nicky? You knew her since then?”
“Their family became close to ours, to grant me the donation. I got a transplant and I don’t know how she was poisoned that she got back at me by revealing the place where I kept my mom.”
“Oh.”
“I hated her for that, she hated me back. My brother and father told me that she has always been up to no good.” He sighed. “I don’t know if I should believe them, they have always been a cause of my misery.”
Natalie took some time in silence and posed. “But, Kenneth seems like a nice person.”
“He’s saying that he’s changing.”
She laid back on his chest. “How did you start getting sick?”
“Some months before I joined Hamerton to be away from my brother and father. In a rehabilitation clinic. The doctor said that it’s a rare disorder caused by the drugs I was using. But, if I abstained from them and take a special diet with some exercise, I’ll be just fine.”
She drew back again. “That day that you got stuck in the elevator, looking for Ingrid, she was gone. She was out of campus. She wasn't going to come back but, we couldn't let you find out.”
“So, you kept me in the elevator until you guys figured out a way to clear you of your charges, demote Nicky and get Ingrid back to Hamerton.” he concluded for her.
“Yeah… wait, how did you find out?”
“I heard you and Ingrid talking in my ward room that Monday morning. You were all happy that she was back and that she got her green card back. I realized that she had gone but, I was also happy that I never felt her absence. I was in a coma.”
“Steven mentioned that, Ingrid proposed that we should retain you in extreme conditions so that you could get into coma for the following days until we got her back.”
His eyebrows raised in obvious shock. “He said that?”
She nodded strongly.
“It’s not right. Ingrid knows that there are big chances of me dying if I went unconscious for more than twenty four hours.”
“So, you think that Steven lied? He wanted to kill you?”
“And he must have acted on his own, Nicky had no plans to get stuck with me in that elevator.” He said, giving her answers.
“This is bad… he’s been a snake all this while.” She paused. “But, you went into coma for more than 24 hours, you still remained alive.” She reckoned.
He opened his mouth to say something but, as the explanation came to mind, he shut his mouth again.
“Can I guess?” she asked.

He gulped, he did not want her to. He knew that it would hurt her feelings if she knew that Ingrid’s voice woke him from coma while Natalie herself had been laying on his side throughout the time that he was unconscious.

what happened next? stay tuned to find out...
©All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment