Friday, April 10, 2015

For new readers;Natalie joins Hamerton, a large school that has a lot of things going on, most of it being illegal and terrorizing. She is agonized by the news of her friend's tragic death and she has to face up with the Hamerton's bloody governance in order to secure the President's badge that has the power to decode a bomb that could cause a large massacre. she teams up with Trevor, the ex and most renowned president of Hamerton and Class D students against Nicky and her fellow evil seniors.


Where it happened last time; Trevor reveals to his family about the plans of an evil sect to blow up their school. Mr. Tommy also informs that Caitlin is alive and she is with her family. 


Continue;


“I don’t understand.” Trevor confessed.
“Wait, Trevor? What is this business that some people want to blow up your school?” Kenneth asked with awkward concern. Four years back, he would not care whatever happened to Trevor or anyone.
Trevor glanced at him. “Yeah. Yes it’s true.” He mumbled. His mind was still over Caitlin.
“I thought schools were meant to be safe places.” Dad said. “Well, if there’s no way to stop it, we can just shift you back here.”
“Trevor? Didn’t you think of informing your directors or the principal?”
“It’s quite difficult to trust anyone in Hamerton, Kenneth.” Trevor said to him and turned to dad. “Dad, there’s a way to stop them. The President’s badge but, I’m no longer President.”
“A President’s badge? How?” Kenneth asked.
“Trevor I think that I’m not going to risk your life for some people that I don’t know about. You’re shifting from that school.” Dad said firmly.
Trevor hardly flickered. He knew that he could not abandon everyone and shift. He had to save the people who believed in him.
“Wait father, you’re not thinking straight. If they are going to blow up Hamerton then, somebody’s gotta stop it. Trevor’s up to the task, I don’t say that I approve but, if you look at it well, many people who don’t know what’s going on will die. I’m sure that, not everyone in Hamerton can just shift schools.”
“But, my son-”
“Dad, I am fine.” Trevor assured. “Plus, I owe that place a great deal. I can’t leave everyone to perish just like that without doing anything.”
“Trevor, have you ever come across to the explosives? Perhaps, if you even saw them and probably even described them to me, I could do something to help.” Kenneth offered.
“The bombs are small devices like Calculators. They however, stow large amounts of oxidative compounds in very large pressure. They blows up enough to bring a 20 stories building down.”
“Oxidatives you say… okay, did you … you mentioned that there was one explosion that supposedly killed your friend, did you manage to see the flame color of the bomb?”
“Red, brownish red and black… isn’t that the color of most flames given by random oxidation?” Trevor replied and asked.
“Well, I’m not sure about your organization but, ours used to use Sodium, Na in our oxidation bombs. Sodium and Potassium, the group I A elements are the best in the field. In fact, Potassium is also used in the making of gun powder.”
“Ha ha. How nice of you son, to remind us that you kill people.”
“Cummon dad? It’s in the past now. I’m trying to help Trevor save his friends.”
Trevor dis-minded dad. Kenneth talking about his dark life was not a new thing in the family. “So, what do you think can be done Kenneth?”
“If you think that you’re able to steal those bombs, steal them. I can help to contain them when you’re ready. All we’ll need is a large vacuum container. I can have one brought in no time.”
“The problem is, I can’t know where they are placed. Only the President can and the only one who we trusted has back out.”
“Find another one then.” Dad suggested strangely taking part in the plans to save Hamerton.
“They must have thought of that dad. Trevor, who is this person that you had in mind? Where does he live? Tell me more about him.”
“She’s a girl. The directors love her. Only she will be supported to become President in place of another guy that the evil sect in our school has designated to succeed me.”
Kenneth took a time to think and added another question. “Why couldn’t you manage to convince her?”
“I understand her a bit. She thinks that she lost her friend, the Caitlin that I’ve been talking about and that we are responsible.”
“But, that Caitlin is still alive according to dad.”
“We can offer that other girl money.” Dad gave his usual suggestion.
“I don’t know father. I am not sure about Natalie.”
“Sounds to me that you have a history with this Natalie.” Kenneth said.
Trevor picked up his mango juice from the table lazily and sipped from it. “Yeah, she was my girlfriend. She hates me now.”
“No one hates a Tommy.” Kenneth said. “Well, except ourselves but, I’m talking about a woman hating us not Trevor or… oh. Monica is a woman and she hates dad and m-”
“Cut that out Kenneth it’s not helping my son with his emotions.”
“Okay. Sorry. Trevor, where does she live? In USA or Europe? Or from Australia or-”
“New York.” Trevor cut him short.
“We can head there soon.”
“To do what? Kenneth, I know that you have changed but, I haven’t forgotten how you stole my first girlfriend from me.”
“That girl is lying Trevor. She’s the one who seduced me. She’s only after money.”
“For once, I side with Kenneth, Trevor. That girl also tried to seduce me. Why do you think Randolph’s mom went back to live in France? It’s because of that girl. She lied to your stepmom that I was having an affair.”
“You’re all too evil to believe.” Trevor said, unpersuaded.
“Well, trust us. We only invited her into our family for her kidney. But, she stuck to you anyway.” Kenneth said in defense.
“But, you bribed her to tell you where I was hiding my mom.”
“Agreeably. I and dad knew that, Monica wouldn’t be taken care of well in the place that you kept her. You were a kid for God’s sake! A fourteen year old wouldn’t know anything about, well… accommodating a sick woman.”
“You made her sick.” Trevor reminded reproachfully.
Kenneth sighed expressing his weakness for the first time in Trevor’s life. “I regret that.” He said shortly and kept silent.
Trevor was silent as well. Father eyed them both and broke the silence, “We weren’t the best family there was but, that girl; Irene, I don’t know, Nicky, she ruined our happiness. She’s a gold digger and a slat and I want you Trevor away from her.”
“It is done before you spoke father.” Trevor replied bluntly.
Kenneth relinquished his fork on his plate and pushed back his seat, rising. “We’re going to New York and that is an order Trevor.”
“You can’t force me.”
“We’ll see about that if you don’t meet me at the airport later at 8.”
“Wait, you expect me to sleep in New York with you? Probably not under this sun.”
“We’re going Trevor.” Kenneth insisted with determination.
“And what will you do if I don’t?” Trevor asked daring him.
“I’ll do what I do best.” He said shortly and turned around, leaving.
Trevor hurriedly pushed back his chair and run to him. He paused in front of him, holding him back. “Hey. You can’t do that. I… I don’t even know which street she lives in New York. I don’t know anything.”
“Let me go, boy. That’s for you to find out.”
“I can’t let you go, you’ll take away what I love most.”
“Not unless you find out exactly where that girl stays.” He said and pulled his hands free gently. “I’ll have our tickets and accommodation ready. You have five hours.”

With that, he walked away leaving Trevor in a state of panic.

what happened next? stay tuned to find out... 

No comments:

Post a Comment