Sunday, April 12, 2015

For new readers;Natalie joins Hamerton, a large school that has a lot of things going on, most of it being illegal and terrorizing. She is agonized by the news of her friend's tragic death and she has to face up with the Hamerton's bloody governance in order to secure the President's badge that has the power to decode a bomb that could cause a large massacre. she teams up with Trevor, the ex and most renowned president of Hamerton and Class D students against Nicky and her fellow evil seniors.


Where it ended last time. Mr. Bradley goes on a short trip and Mrs. Bradley also leave to spend time with her husband's great Aunt, Mrs. Grey. Natalie remains alone in the house and she hopes to push through the few days alone.


Continue:



3:00PM
Trevor’s new wrist watch read. He had to buy another one after misplacing his diamond watch. The digital watch was not as fancy but, he could not do without.
Time is expiring, so he thought while he paced to and fro in his room tapping his cellphone on his palm. He was waiting for a call from Ingrid, hoping that she could tell him the street and house number of Natalie’s home. If he did not have those details in time, Kenneth could do something to his mom. Though he claimed to have change, Kenneth was still a threat to Trevor.
Trevor also wondered why Kenneth was helping. Kenneth was not the compassionate type.
Soon, the phone rang and he received it, going on air with Ingrid.
“Tell me what you found.” He greeted with impatience.
“Well, I picked my old diary from our backyard. I did have Natalie’s address in it but, I’m not sure if they are still staying there.”
“Give me the address, I’ll check it out. If we don’t find her, better.”
“Wait. You’re going to look for Natalie with Kenneth. Why?”
“He thinks that together we can convince her to be the next Hamerton President.”
“Do you trust Kenneth?”
“No. That’s why I hope that we do not find Natalie.”
She was silent for a few seconds and then said with a somber tone. “We need her you know.”
“You don’t as much as I do. I miss her. I want to see her and hold her. I want to do everything with her. But, I can’t risk it that she meets my brother…” he went on while few feet from him and behind Trevor’s bedroom door, Kenneth paused listening. He sighed at the way Trevor talked about him. He regretted what he did in the past and realized that he might not be able to do anything to change Trevor’s perspective of him.
“Anyway, if you are going to look for her, check out for a yellow flat. Number 15. The flat is in Brooklyn.” Ingrid said over the phone.
“Okay. Copy that.” Trevor replied.
“Take care Trevor but, if you can reach Natalie, do that. Persuade her to be President. For Hamerton…”
“Yes. Thank you Ingrid.” Trevor said and hang up.
 Kenneth took the opportunity and pushed Trevor’s door in, making his entry. “Are you ready?”
Trevor turned to him. “You said that we’re leaving at eight.”
“Yes. We are.”
“So? I’m getting ready. I’ll see you at eight.”
“Did you get the directions to Natalie’s house?”
“Yeah. She’s living in a flat in Brooklyn.”
“Okay.” Kenneth replied and turned around. He did not leave, he wanted to say something but, he hesitated.
Trevor moved to his closet and opened it. He took out his shirts while Kenneth watched him. His voice that came after a while was what made Trevor realize that he was still around.
“You know, Camille is such a sweet woman.”
Trevor faced him, eyebrows furrowed. “You’re still… okay. Who’s Camille?”
“My wife.”
“Oh. Nice.”
“It took me a lot to have her. She’s the reason for me to start seeing things differently.”
“Love is powerful.” Trevor said and turned back to the closet.
“Tell me about her. Your Natalie.”
“Oh. Her? Well… she’s beautiful,” he begun and paused while holding one of his shirts. “She has long brown curly hair, emerald eyes. She’s got a lovely smile that always made my day brighter.” He sighed and walked to his bed, relinquishing his shirts there.
“What makes you think that she doesn't like you back?”
“She was upset about her friend, Caitlin. She said that, I lied to her, that I don’t trust and stuff.”
“That’s peculiar. You lying to her. Did you ever?”
“I don’t think so. I told her everything that I knew about Caitlin’s death. Well, we supposed that she died.” He said as he folded his shirts.
“Until a woman says that, it means that, there’s something that she knows about you but, she never heard it from you. That could be the only reason of her getting mad at you.”
Trevor knelt on the floor and pulled out a small suitcase. “Something she knows? My life’s an open book.”
“Not exactly Trevor.”
Trevor stretched himself rising with his suitcase. He laid it on the bed. “There was a time when I got sick in school, that’s when things started happening.”
“What were you suffering from?”
“I only had a relapse.”
“Cohrein?”
“Is that even a word? Anyway, I’m not sure. I passed out and went into coma for the next few days.”
“Oh. But, what explanation did you give Natalie?”
“What explanation is there? I just got a little sick.”
Kenneth rounded his eyes and glanced back at him. “What if Natalie dug into your medical history and found out that you were on drugs?”
Trevor paused packing. “She couldn't. Anyway, that was a long time ago.”
“But, you never told her.”
Trevor turned to him. “Do you think that is why she got mad at me?”
“Obviously yes. That’s the only explanation there is.”
Trevor took a moment considering the idea and recalled a few months back.
He was back on the hill again with Natalie. He had just recovered and left the dormitory house to see her. They talked about some stuff and then she said to him; She told me that, you had a little headache from Saturday morning when you two met. You were going to get breakfast but, you couldn't anymore. So, you fell sicker in the extreme conditions.
Trevor accepted the lie that Natalie made up to test him. Truly, he never met Ingrid the previous Saturday. In fact, he got stuck in the elevator looking for her.
“Shit.” Trevor cursed loudly.
Now he had more reasons to go to New York.


what happened next? stay tuned to find out...                 ©All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment