Thursday, April 2, 2015

For new readers;Natalie joins Hamerton, a large school that has a lot of things going on, most of it being illegal and terrorizing. She is agonized by the news of her friend's tragic death and she has to face up with the Hamerton's bloody governance in order to secure the President's badge that has the power to decode a bomb that could cause a large massacre. she teams up with Trevor, the ex and most renowned president of Hamerton and Class D students against Nicky and her fellow evil seniors.


Where it ended last time; Natalie gains access to Caitlin's last emails that help her realize that Caitlin knew about the evil going on in the school. She is missing Trevor but, her attempts to rejoin with him fail when she arrives the hospital wing and find him gone. 


Continue:


Trevor turned on his  bed opening his eyes. As Ingrid was keeping him company, Brendan, Jacob and other boys from his class came to visit. They brought him a light breakfast that luckily he was able to finish. Ingrid left to  class and the boys took him to the dormitory. There he had his shower. He had regained his energy but, not all of it. So, he jumped on his bed and dozed. For once, he chose to neglect the school responsibilities. His life was more important.
When he opened his eyes, he met with the digits on the clock that was on a nightstand.

17:35

It read.
He frowned, he did not expect to sleep for such a long time.
He noticed a Ziploc® bag beside the clock and stretched his palm to feel it, it was warm.
He smiled and sat up instantly. Surely Brendan got him his favorite. When he lifted the bag from the nightstand he also noticed a card. He picked it and read a familiar handwriting,

I miss you

He smiled. Natalie…He thought and opened the bag. There was Five Guys Burgers & Fries. He smiled and asked himself vainly, “Do I have to wash my hands?”
As he continued eating his room door opened and Steve walked in.
“Wow.” Steve greeted.
Trevor turned to him. “Welcome buddy.”
“Ahh, go ahead. How are you feeling?”
“Better. How have things been since that Saturday?”
“For us? Averagely great. Amh, Ingrid was demoted.”
“Ooh. How? Why?”
“We managed to get evidence to prove that Natalie really didn’t sneak out that night.” Steve explained easing himself to sit at the foot of the bed.
“Oh. That explains how Ingrid got her green card back.”
“There’s more.”
“Yap?”
“Your Vice, he made me the Sports assistant and well… Jacob the Sports Minister.”
Trevor grinned with joy. “I should pass out more often since, good things happen.”
Steve chuckled. Had Trevor known…
Trevor swallowed his burger and begun picking out fries from the Ziploc®  bag. “Natalie got me this, right?”
“I hope so. I saw him with Brendan who brought it up here. It must be her.”
“Please tell her that I got her message. I should be able to see her later.”
“Very well. Trevor, Erin discovered something.”
Trevor paused eating, paying attention. “Yes?”
“I know that, you trust your fellow seniors and, you hate classes in our school community but, it’s really happening.”
“I don’t understand. Get over with what you’re saying, please.”
“Well, Erin discovered traces of mercury in our drinking water.”
“That’s impossible.”
“Trevor, many things are possible.”
“How did she learn that?”
“It’s all complicated to tell. In short, we… our, I mean, my former class, Class D, we do stuff because we don’t trust the seniors. So, Erin discovered Mercury contamination of our drinking water.”
Trevor put the bag away and spread his hands in the air. “Wait, I can believe the story of Mercury but, Standard 12? No. What reason would they have to poison the whole school?”
“We’re yet to figure that out.”
“Steve, what you guys are doing is throwing false accusations at Standard 12,” he never referred to them as ‘seniors’. “And, I don’t support you.”
“One day time will come and you will. In any case. We need your help.”
He was silent for a while, digesting the statement and then asked. “How?”
“Can you get Erin a leave of a few days?”
“Let me guess, for your rescue plans.” Trevor said sarcastically.
“Yeah. I’m trying to make you fully part of it so please be more cooperative.”
“You sound like Henry in the Once Upon A Time Tv series.”
“So… believe me Ema.”
He broke into a laughter and Steve joined him.
“Because I trust you, I will help you but, I insist that, there’s nothing wrong with the standard 12. If at all there was, it would be among few people. Nicky is one.”
“Tell me, how was it like to be stuck in the congested room with her?”
“I went to coma.”
It was Steven’s turn to laugh and Trevor joined him.
“Natalie was so mad when she found out.” Steve told.
“I miss her you know. I haven’t set my sight on her for days.”
“And she had been by your side all the while that you were in coma.”
“She has? That explains my good visions.”
Steven laughed a little.
“So, Steve, who’s your girlfriend in school?”
“Amh, me and your cousin have been trying out.”
“Ingrid?”
Steve nodded. “I told him that I like her. A few weeks ago. She told me that she likes me back and so we started dating.”
“That’s great. I’m happy for you.”
Steven smiled, he was slightly worried. Inlaws… “So, when we’re settled, you will help me with a few stuff coz you know her more than me.”
“Sure. Stuff like?”
“Like, if I wanted to get her anything.”
“Oh. She has few preferences but, she’s humble. She’ll like whatever that you get her out of love.”
Steve smiled again and rose. “Okay. When you’re back in the office you’ll fix that leave for Erin.”
“Sure, first thing tomorrow morning.” Trevor promised.

Steve left and Trevor remained in the room alone. When he told Steven Ingrid’s likes, he wondered if he knew anything more about his own girlfriend, Natalie. With that new thought, he rose from the bed, he needed to mend things.


please stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment