Sunday, April 19, 2015

For new readers;Natalie joins Hamerton, a large school that has a lot of things going on, most of it being illegal and terrorizing. She is agonized by the news of her friend's tragic death and she has to face up with the Hamerton's bloody governance in order to secure the President's badge that has the power to decode a bomb that could cause a large massacre. she teams up with Trevor, the ex and most renowned president of Hamerton and Class D students against Nicky and her fellow evil seniors.


Previously on #HAMERTON; Trevor tells Natalie about his history with Ingrid and how Nicky came to his life. When Natalie informs about the events on the day that he was stuck in the elevator, they both learn that Steven acted on his own to try to kill him. 


Continue;


“God answered my prayers.” Natalie said.
“I think so too.” He said and changed the subject. “Can I take you out?”
“Oh. I know the streets here better than you so, I will take you out.”
“No. I want to take you out. Can we lock your house?”
“Hey, is that outing supposed to keep me out of the house overnight?”
“Yeah. I want to take you to Vegas.”
“Wow!” she exclaimed, her mouth dropping open. “That will be great but,” she said with her countenance falling. “How can I leave the house, if anything happens, my dad will not understand me.”
“I can hire guards to keep your place if you agree to come with me. And I will return you here back again tomorrow morning, is that alright?”
She took time to answer. “I’m not sure… I want to go to Vegas but, wherever I am, I’m not bored or what… so long as I’m with you.”
“Oh, I know the problem.”
“Cummon, I’m not mad at you.”
“No, you’re humble and all, you don’t want to get spoiled a little. But,” he took her hands. “You want adventures with me? This is your moment. And I also want you to meet my mom.”
She smiled feeling overwhelmed. “Thank you Trevor.”
“So, it’s a go? Can I call my guards?”
“Okay.” She replied nodding and rose. “I’ll get changed into something more decent.”
“But, you’re okay in that dress.”
“Will your mom like me in this? I think that it’s too short.”
“No. It’s alright, trust me.”
She smiled again and scurried out.




The two had a fantastic time. He took her to Las Vegas where she also got to see his mom and he returned her home the next morning before both her parents returned at noon.
Dad had secured an amount that was enough to sponsor Natalie’s trip to Germany and even complete her high school. Things changed for the family and Natalie realized that there was nothing preventing her from going back to Hamerton.
Of all things, she could not retrieve the diamond watch from Simon. Simon himself had vanished from Brooklyn along with his friends. Natalie discovered that one of their crew members died after being shot that night. So, the other guys turned their back on Simon and he had to go away.
I’ll get back Trevor’s diamond watch. Natalie convinced herself one day. She was leaving home again.


 watch out for the following Chapter in Hamerton; The International Competitions 
©All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment