Tuesday, April 7, 2015

For new readers;Natalie joins Hamerton, a large school that has a lot of things going on, most of it being illegal and terrorizing. She is agonized by the news of her friend's tragic death and she has to face up with the Hamerton's bloody governance in order to secure the President's badge that has the power to decode a bomb that could cause a large massacre. she teams up with Trevor, the ex and most renowned president of Hamerton and Class D students against Nicky and her fellow evil seniors.


Where it ended last time. Trevor reveals to Natalie how he tried to keep Caitlin from dying. it appears that all the while he knew about a sect that tries to destroy the school.


Continue:



Natalie remained silent for a while imagining the series of events as Trevor told. Trevor took the opportunity and went on. “Michael and his friends gave up their lives but, sadly, Caitlin passed on.”
Natalie sighed and said, “She knew about that sect right?”
“I am not sure.”
"Yes she did. I found out when I went to the computer lab. I discovered an unsent mail. She was warning me not to join Hamerton. She said that, there were some bad guys who want to destroy the school.”
Trevor looked away. He was probably linking what Natalie was saying with what he knew.
“But, I don’t understand.” Natalie went on. “Ten minutes earlier, Caitlin had sent to me another email telling me just how good the school is. She told me that she was lonely and that she was missing me.”
“I wanted to stop the sect that wanted to destroy the school at that time when Caitlin was around. So, I leaked a conversation feed from the Ministers’ office to the computer room to warn Mr. Hague. I guess, Caitlin must have overheard it. That’s the only reason that can explain the change in her texts in such a short time.”
“Trevor, I still don’t get why we can’t let anybody know. Those people plan a mass murder. Children, teachers. We’re going to sit back and allow all that to happen?”
“No. No we’re not.”
“Then?” she grabbed his hands, begging him. “I don’t want to be a part of all those deaths. We have to tell the police or something.”
“I understand what you’re saying but, at this moment, we can’t do that. We’ll risk both of our lives.” He paused. “Because, I’ve been reluctant to join them, they postponed the next big attack. There’s a chance of avoiding that. A chance for the next Hamerton President.”
Natalie furrowed her eyebrows, confused. How will the president be able to help?
Ingrid and Erin were approaching the couple from the grounds. Natalie did not hear them coming close, she was focused on what Trevor was saying.
“Who? Do you already have a person?” she asked
“You.” Erin replied pausing with Ingrid behind them.

“Natalie.” Ingrid added

what??? stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment