Thursday, April 16, 2015

For new readers;Natalie joins Hamerton, a large school that has a lot of things going on, most of it being illegal and terrorizing. She is agonized by the news of her friend's tragic death and she has to face up with the Hamerton's bloody governance in order to secure the President's badge that has the power to decode a bomb that could cause a large massacre. she teams up with Trevor, the ex and most renowned president of Hamerton and Class D students against Nicky and her fellow evil seniors.


Previously on #HAMERTON Kenneth rises up to find his car missing but, he finds out later that Trevor borrowed it to go out. He asks Trevor to stop getting distracted and talk to Natalie about Hamerton


Continue;


He walked back into the house and paused at the threshold of the kitchen, watching Natalie as she smeared butter on her toast.
She glanced up at him. “Toast?”
“Thank you.” he said and abandoned his post to join her. They sat opposite each other behind the kitchen round table. They were silent at first until Natalie spoke again. “Where did your brother go?”
“To a hotel.”
“Alright.”
“Natalie, I have to say something.”
She swallowed. “Alright…”
“Caitlin-”
“It’s fine. I know that you tried your best to save her. I’m sorry for judging you and I am ready to be President.”
“Wait… seriously?”
“Yes.” Natalie replied nodding with determination. “I’m undertaking this task because, I don’t want what happened to Caitlin to happen to anybody else.”
But, she is still alive. Trevor was thinking of saying but, he refrained. He guessed that Natalie needed the stimulant to become President of Hamerton. He could not let her know that Caitlin did not die in the bomb blast. Not yet. He took in a deep breath to bury Caitlin’s still alive story. He also wondered if Natalie will ever forgive him if she realized that he concealed the truth from her.
“Are you alright Trevor?” she asked when he was silent.
He nodded trying to fake a smile. “I’m okay.”
Aren't you glad that I’m joining you? Though I’m still afraid of what the others might still think of me.”
“They will be fine. I’ll talk to them.”
Natalie was unsatisfied. Her boyfriend looked moody. “Something’s wrong.” She posed.
“I agree.” He said. “I’m worried about you and the guys who attacked you.”
“There’s no saying that they won’t come back but, my father will be here and my mom. I’ll be protected and I won’t get hurt while my parents are around.” She said thinking that he wanted to leave.
“We have to report them to the police.”
“Then they won’t stop coming after me. I want to let go of everything except well, one thing.” Your diamond watch.
“What?” he asked.
She sighed first but, she could not mention it. “My bag. It had my stuff, my phone, the house keys…”
“I can buy you another phone.”
“The chip inside it is what I’ll be missing.”
“Alright. So, if you don’t suggest that we should report them, how do you think that we will get your things back?”
“I’ll go talk to him.”
“Never.”
“Trevor, I know him. He won’t be able to hurt me.”
“He wanted to rape you.”
“Then… maybe but, I will make him realize that, I can report him. He’ll give me back my stuff and we’ll be apart.”
“I will not let you take that risk Natalie. He sounds like a ruthless guy. No gentleman ever does that to lady.”
Natalie remained silent. Her mind was made up, she had to recover Trevor’s watch. If he did not agree then, she would do it once he was gone. She recalled something and decided to point it out. “Trevor, in my rough encounter with Simon, I did learn something.”
“Are we still on this issue?”
“No. This relates to Hamerton. Simon was quite detailed of my life in Hamerton. He had an informant inside our school.”
“How’s that even possible? He’s not part of Hamerton.”
“No but, he was a part of me. Someone was diffusing issues about me and my relationship with you. I think that he wanted to make my life and yours miserable.”
Trevor frowned. “I don’t get it. Who would do that and why?”
“Neither did I understand. I know one thing though, that guy knows that we are up to bringing them down and he wants me out of the picture. He must have known obviously that Simon could keep me from going back to Hamerton if he knew that I was seeing another man.”
“So, you’re meaning to tell me that the informant is a guy?”
Natalie nodded strongly.
“I was thinking of Nicky. She’s the only person that I know from Hamerton who could stretch her claws to the end of the earth just to ruin the two of us.”
“It’s maybe not about us, it’s about safeguarding their own interests. To destroy the school.”
“Did Simon give you a name?”
“Yes and I know that he couldn't have made it up because he doesn't know anyone from Hamerton.”
“So, who is it?”
“Steven Dairy.”
Trevor drew back. “What?”
“I don’t believe it myself.”
“Wait, I trust Steven. He said that he loves my cousin.” He went on with panic in his voice. He knew that if Steven was a part of the bad guys then, his cousin will be in danger. And not only that but also, Ingrid was being used.
No. it can’t be

what happened next? stay tuned to find out...

©All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment