Thursday, April 9, 2015

For new readers;Natalie joins Hamerton, a large school that has a lot of things going on, most of it being illegal and terrorizing. She is agonized by the news of her friend's tragic death and she has to face up with the Hamerton's bloody governance in order to secure the President's badge that has the power to decode a bomb that could cause a large massacre. she teams up with Trevor, the ex and most renowned president of Hamerton and Class D students against Nicky and her fellow evil seniors.


Where it ended last time; Natalie sees Caitlin again and she's so destroyed. Caitlin warns her not to return to Hamerton but, Natalie is reluctant. She wants to be a hero and save their school.


Continue.



“Aaa!” Natalie screamed arising from her bed. She was panting and sweating heavily. She turned her head sideways. There was no one in the room around.
She sighed. It was just a dream.
She rose from the bed and went to a switch. When her bedroom lightened again she leaned on the wall thinking about the dream. It terrorized her. Caitlin was back. She was alive.
Don’t go back to Hamerton? Natalie wondered. How will I carry all those deaths in my conscious? Caitlin, why are you asking me that?
She had no answers to her questions. There was no way that Caitlin could respond. Not unless, hardly possible, Natalie could go back to sleep and ask her.
She sighed again and strolled back to her bed. She had to rethink her decision to go back to Hamerton well.
She lay back under the covers hoping to catch some sleep again.



Some mornings were very sweet. One woke up to the sweet sound of a bird singing on the branches, to breakfast on bed and perhaps to the fresh air outside. Even though one had it all, one missed a lot.
Trevor was one.
Monday morning. If he was back in Hamerton then he would be preparing for a morning speech or completing an assignment. He would probably be arranging his date with Natalie or… anything.
Now, he was leaning against the door post. He stared at his father and Kenneth laughing while having a fancy breakfast in their backyard. They sat behind a round table under a colorful canopy with attendants standing at a safe distance to serve them whenever they needed anything. 
It was not a new sight to Trevor since he came back but, strangely that Monday morning, he felt different. There was even a streak of him missing them for all the years that he had been away.
Kenneth was maybe taller. He never stopped growing. Dad was a little chubbier, if there was that word in the dictionary.
Trevor also got a chance to see his mom. She was doing better. She could even recognize him.
As he paused there, dad turned to his direction and waved his hand calling him over.
Trevor abandoned his post without hesitation and walked to the breakfast booth. Father ordered for a maid to serve him while Trevor greeted his brother.
“I see that you haven’t stopped working out.” Kenneth said with his usual cynic tone.
Trevor was used to him. “I just do press-ups and jog a little.” He replied.
“That’s nice son.” Dad said.
“So, how have you guys been doing?” Trevor asked picking up his glass of mango juice after the maid poured the juice in it. He also thanked her shortly.
“Great.” Kenneth replied relaxing on his seat. “Did you get my wedding photos?”
“Yes. You got a lovely wife there, Kenneth. Congratulations.” Trevor replied.
Kenneth laughed a little. Trevor did not understand why but, he did not mind. He dismissed his maid and turned to his father while chewing an omelet. “I saw my mom yesterday, I’m surprised that she is doing better.”
Now, Kenneth laughed harder and louder in an irritating way.
“Will you stop that?” Trevor asked shortly finding out that his father was also giggling. “Whaat?”
“Your accent dude. You sound cockney.” Kenneth explained trying to control himself.
“You’ve spent too much time with the English.” Dad added.
“Oh. I guess so.”
“It’s alright.” Kenneth said, oddly. “Anyway, yes. Monica is doing better because she has been under cautious care of a new doctor.”
“Which doctor?” Trevor asked and swallowed his meal.
“Dr. Bel. A new doctor that Kenneth recruited from Turkey. He’s world renowned.” Dad explained.
Trevor turned to Kenneth. “You trying to help my mom? It sounds like phony and magic.”
“You may not believe it but, right now, I want to make peace. I have my life, my wife and there’s a baby coming in the way. I don’t want to owe you anything.” Kenneth told Trevor.
Trevor shrugged and picked another omelet piece with his fork. “I don’t believe you, you’re right about that but, whatever you do, I have already given up.”
“Given up? Son? Why?”
Trevor looked at dad, chewing. “What’s the point of fighting? I have nothing to fight for.” His mind was in school and to the day that Natalie ditched them.
“You no longer need to fight Trevor.” Kenneth assured. “I’m no longer battling you.”
Father eyed him and glanced back at Trevor. “Son, is it only Kenneth who’s been bothering you?”
Trevor found the opportunity to ask. “Kenneth, Nicky told me that he is no longer under your guardianship. Is that true?”
“Oh, I broke up with that girl a long time ago. She’s worse than me.”
“She’s studying in Hamerton with me.”
“Really? That school is very expensive how could she afford it?”
“I thought that you were paying for her to watch me.”
“No. I have no reason to.”
Trevor remained silent slightly confused. He turned to dad. “Dad, there are some people who want to blow up our school.”
“That’s insane. Why?”
“I am not sure. They did it once and it killed a good friend of mine. Caitlin. Do you remember her? Mr. Brooks’ daughter.”
“Caitlin? How’s that possible. I met that girl just a few weeks ago before your school was closed.” Father replied.
Now Trevor was more confused. “She died. More than a year already.”

“I’m telling you son. I met Caitlin a few weeks ago with her father and brother. They are living in Ontario in a big mansion. It’s even bigger than ours. I think that Brooks got a better job than when we used to see him in London.”
Trevor took a brief silence wondering how and why. It was completely unexplainable.

what happened next? stay tuned to find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment