Thursday, September 24, 2015

Chapter 14 - episode10

              HAMERTON

Hallow new readers!
This is a story about Hamerton, a large school that has a lot of things going on, most of them being illegal and terrorizing. Natalie Bradley, an intelligent and talented girl from Brooklyn joins this school after her friend Caitlin who was allegedly murdered in Hamerton. She is agonized by the news of her friend's tragic death and she has to face up with Hamerton's bloody governance in order to secure the President's badge that has the power to decode a bomb that could cause a large massacre, soon.
She teams up with Trevor Tommy, the ex and most renowned president of Hamerton, Ingrid, and other Class D students against Nicky and her fellow evil seniors.

what happened last time; Natalie presents herself to Corny Howls to ask for permit for her and her friends to see Trevor and save his life. Corny asks her to give her names of the people who partook in Trevor's kidnapping but she is reluctant to provide the information. They also learn that Erin and Morningstar had a relationship before they were both murdered. 


“What!” Natalie exclaimed after Corny’s revelation. “That is not possible.”
“It is.” Corny assured her, tapping Michael’s phone. He then turned to a receiver and pressed a button that brought Millies into the office.
“Yes sir?” Millies asked.
“Contact the London police department. I’ll beep you with this kid’s number and then you will give it to them so that they can check his conversations and engagements prior to his death.”
“Yes officer.”
“Oh, and check his email, it should come with the phone number. We should be able to gain access to his mails. I also want detail of his Google searches, downloaded apps, everything major or minor that relates to him. I want to know everything.” Corny added.
Millies nodded. “And I will be waiting for your call, I mean, beep.”
Natalie glanced at her as she walked out and looked back at Corny. “Okay, can I see Trevor now?”
He tapped the phone again and relinquished it on the table, turning to her. “Give me names.”
She grimaced and sighed.
“Natalie, why are you protecting them?” he asked with disappointment in his tone.
“They are my friends. It is him, actually and though he did a bad thing by kidnapping Trevor, I can’t tell on him to the police.”
“But, he is a criminal and it will be great to start diminishing the sect. Your silence has already taken a pair of lives.”
She was silent.
He leaned forward. “I am going to tell you what I told Trevor. Talk to me.”
She rounded her eyes. It was obvious that she was not going to cooperate.
He took a pen. “Give me names, quickly.”
She narrowed her eyes. “What happens if... I don’t?”
“I’m afraid that I will have to arrest you for being an accomplice to Trevor’s abduction.”
Natalie gulped.
“But, we won’t have to get to that if you just tell me, kindly, who is responsible for Trevor’s disappearance.” He went on, trying to persuade her.
“Okay.” She sighed, relenting to his request. “If you give me a few minutes, please?”
“Minutes? What for?”
“I’ll just gather my courage, you understand.” She said and paused to check his expression; he hardly seemed to have understood. “In the lady’s room.” She added.
“Okay. But, keep it in your head that you have to tell the truth. For everybody’s good.”

She nodded and rose, leaving.


what happened next? stay tuned to find out
 ©All rights reserved
kindly don't forget to drop your comments on the story Hamerton, wherever on the net with the hashtag #creativewritingHamerton . 

No comments:

Post a Comment