Friday, September 25, 2015

Chapter 14- episode 12

              HAMERTON

Hallow new readers!
This is a story about Hamerton, a large school that has a lot of things going on, most of them being illegal and terrorizing. Natalie Bradley, an intelligent and talented girl from Brooklyn joins this school after her friend Caitlin who was allegedly murdered in Hamerton. She is agonized by the news of her friend's tragic death and she has to face up with Hamerton's bloody governance in order to secure the President's badge that has the power to decode a bomb that could cause a large massacre, soon.

She teams up with Trevor Tommy, the ex and most renowned president of Hamerton, Ingrid, and other Class D students against Nicky and her fellow evil seniors.

Previously on Hamerton;
Natalie and Ingrid set out to find the President's badge and gate-passes in the Principal's office and they are caught red-handed by Archibald. Again, Natalie is isolated from hearing his conversation with Ingrid. 

“Ingrid.”
“Sir.”
“Why did you turn your back on us?”
“I didn't turn my back on anyone. I made a choice, sir. I think that what you are about to do is insane and you have to put an end to it.”
Archibald sighed at Ingrid’s reply. He walked to her who stood behind his desk and he paused in front of it. “You are not yourself. What you are saying Ingrid? Look at what happened to Erin and Trevor. Don’t you worry about yourself?”
“I take the risk.” She replied with determination.
“Well, you are setting yourself on a trap that you will not be able to come out of.”
“I don’t care.” She rasped.
“You better start caring because I am not going to grant you gate-passes to go anywhere.”
She gulped. She could not imagine what more he will deprive her of. “I, I will tell my uncle and he will sue you.”
“Not unless he hears our side of the story. You break into my office and try to steal from me.”
 Ingrid’s mouth dropped open with shock. She had not prepared herself for that.
He lifted the receiver at the end of his desk and she had to watch with the worst anticipation of who he was going to call.
“Ester. Please get Gram here. Tell him that there’s a break in.”
“God.” Ingrid sighed. Mr. Gram… of all people. She thought in dismay.
Archibald replaced his receiver and turned to her. “That will be yours and your friend’s demise. I was waiting for the opportunity to strike you and here you showed up like gold on a platter.”
Before he included, the land-line phone rang and he had to receive it.
Ingrid was busy looking around the room for an opportunity to escape.
“He’s_ what? A rebel? ...okay. I’m on my way.”
Ingrid smiled when he said this. Luck was on her side.
He hang up and pointed his finger at her. “You. Leave my office right now but, we are not through.” He bawled.
Ingrid rounded the desk hastily and left without a word.

She met Natalie outside the office and took her hands, running out with her.

what happened next? stay with us to find out..

©All rights reserved
kindly don't forget to drop your comments on the story Hamerton, wherever on the net with the hashtag #creativewritingHamerton . 
Ahsante, Thank you, Merci, Tack, Dank, ....

No comments:

Post a Comment