Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Chapter 14- episode 9

              HAMERTON

Hallow new readers!
This is a story about Hamerton, a large school that has a lot of things going on, most of them being illegal and terrorizing. Natalie Bradley, an intelligent and talented girl from Brooklyn joins this school after her friend Caitlin who was allegedly murdered in Hamerton. She is agonized by the news of her friend's tragic death and she has to face up with Hamerton's bloody governance in order to secure the President's badge that has the power to decode a bomb that could cause a large massacre, soon.
She teams up with Trevor Tommy, the ex and most renowned president of Hamerton, Ingrid, and other Class D students against Nicky and her fellow evil seniors.

what happened last time; Natalie confronts Steven for kidnapping Trevor and betraying Ingrid and their class. He receives a call from his uncle who informs him about Trevor's condition. after the call, Steven asks Ingrid to speak with him in private.

Steven requested Ingrid that they move to a more serene place. She reluctantly followed him to one empty class in the ground floor of the building and though he pulled out a chair for her, she did not sit.
She crossed her hands below her breasts, pulling a frown. “Can you get on with it please?” she asked.
He looked at her and sighed. “Ingrid, I am sorry.” He begun, feeling slightly guilty.
She swallowed staring at him without saying anything.
He approached her, trying to take her hand. “Please?”
She drew back. “Explain to me why you kidnapped Trevor. And since when have you been on the seniors’ side?”
He withdrew his hands. “That doesn't matter now.”
She frowned. “It does. Or else you are not sorry and there’s no reason for you to have called me here.”
“There is. I want to talk to you about Trevor.”
“How are we going to discuss about Trevor if we haven’t clarified about your involvement with the opposite side?” she asked, feeling indignant. “How can you lie to me? I trusted you. Trevor trusted you. He treated you like his brother.” She shook her head with disappointment. “You’re such a bastard Steven. I don’t even know why I became your girlfriend.”
“Don’t say that Ingrid and make me feel so guilty.” He warned.
“You have the guts to tell me that? Steven, after all you did against Trevor and me?”
“I have done nothing more than love you.” he said in defense. “On the other hand, you have never loved me.”
Her mouth dropped open with shock. “Where does all that come from?”
“The truth and don’t get rampant because you know as well as I do that, you don’t feel anything for me close to love. I have never owned your heart and it has always sickened me that I didn't.”
She was silent.
He did not need her response. He went on speaking his mind. “Finding out the truth about you affected me a lot. I didn't lie to you Ingrid. We were both on the seniors’ side. That, you know. You only detached yourself when Trevor convinced you. You thought that I did but, I didn't.”
“But, you never told me that you were still with them.”
“I thought that I could be an ally for class D but, Natalie came to our lives and I had to shift.”
“So, then you stopped being on our side?”
“I was enlightened about a few things.”
“Things like what?” she asked immediately.
“Like you, Trevor, Nicky.” He mentioned and paused to check her expression. She looked uncomfortable. “See? I never lied to you.”
“Steven. Who told you those things?” she asked, reclining from her anger toward him.
“He is gone now.”
Ingrid took a few minutes thinking, then gasped at her own realization. “Michael Morningstar.”
He nodded slowly and sighed.
“Steven?” she called softly. “I broke it off with him. We promised to move on with our lives. He fell in love with Natalie and I, you.”
 “That’s what you made yourselves believe.” He objected. “But, now, you have to save his life. You… talk to him or, whisper something in his ear. He will revive like how he did last time.”
“He doesn't love me anymore. He loves Natalie and I think that she should be the one to wake him.”
“C’mon Ingrid. That’s why I called you here apart from Natalie Bradley. You know that, just like Nicky and all other girls in the senior class, she is just a fling in Trevor’s life.”

 what happened next? stay tuned to find out

©All rights reserved
kindly don't forget to drop your comments on the story Hamerton, wherever on the net with the hashtag #creativewritingHamerton . 

Ahsante, Thank you, Merci, Tack, Dank, ....

No comments:

Post a Comment