Saturday, March 28, 2015



“Ingrid?” Natalie called hurrying down the bunk bed. She heard Ingrid’s voice inside her bedroom and Natalie was anxious to hear what happened at Mr. Gram’s office after she left.
“Trevor’s gonna be fine.” Ingrid replied casually. She loosened the school tie that was around her shirt collar. There were some other girls in the room talking in a corner.
Natalie smiled broadly. “I’m glad.”
Ingrid smiled too but, there was a bit of sadness on her face. “You? Ain’t you going to the disco of the House of Representatives?”
“There’s a disco?” one of the girls at the corner called.
Ingrid glanced at her. “Sure Sarah. You should go out there.”
Natalie rolled her eyes, she felt something different with Ingrid. Like, something was not right. “Why are you excluding yourself?” she asked.
“I feel tired.” Ingrid lied. She had to pack. She was leaving. She walked to a bed below Natalie’s and sat at its edge. “Did you wash up? I want to apply your make up.” She said looking at Natalie.
“Yeah…I showered before a short nap.”
“Do you have a dress?”
“I, I think so. I have something for a disco.” She dashed to the bed. “I really think that I want to be there.” She reached for a bag that was on her bed. “I have a lot going on in my mind right now.” She pulled the bag to the lower bed and bent to open it. “This has a few pretty stuff.”
She took out of it a dark flaring blouse which also had glowing embroidery. She stretched in front of her chest looking at Ingrid who stared back at her. “Is it nice?” she asked when Ingrid remained silent.
“Suits the occasion. It should be comfortable on you.”
Natalie relinquished it on the bed. “Do you have pants that could go with it?”
“Yeah. I think so. I have a pair of denim pants that could go match with that blouse but, they are very short.”
“Mmh. Seriously? How short?”
Ingrid rose and rounded to the other side of the bed where there was a mini closet. She shuffled some folded dresses and returned to Natalie with a pair of jeans shorts. “Try ‘em on and see.”
Natalie scanned the shorts quickly and took them. “You’re taller than me. They shouldn’t be too short.”
The pants covered only a quarter part of her white thighs. They were tight but, not too tight. Natalie shoved off an oversized t-shirt that she had on and picked a pink bra from her bag to cover her small breasts. She wore it and the blouse that she took from the bag.
“Nice.” A girl came into the room and said.
“Thank you, Monica.” Natalie replied.
“Wait and see after I’m done with her make up.” Ingrid added.
Sarah, a brunette, walked from the corner to a full-length mirror at the end of the room and looked at herself. “You’ll do that to me as well Ingrid. I want to rock that party with one St. Ann Marie boy.”

The girls broke into a laughter.

stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment