Tuesday, March 31, 2015

For new readers;Natalie joins Hamerton, a large school that has a lot of things going on, most of it being illegal and terrorizing. She is agonized by the news of her friend's tragic death and she has to face up with the Hamerton's bloody governance in order to secure the President's badge that has the power to decode a bomb that could cause a large massacre. she teams up with Trevor, the ex and most renowned president of Hamerton and Class D students against Nicky and her fellow evil seniors.

Where it ended last time; Trevor and Nicky confront each other. He blames her for siding with his brother to hurt him. Nicky claims that she did everything under pressure of Kenneth, Trevor's brother.

continue:


“Seriously?” Steve asked over the phone talking to Cheryl. “That is both a good and a bad thing. A good thing because Nicky is a threat to our plan and a bad thing because, they will have to keep each other company for the next 4 hrs.”
“Imagine that Natalie finds out.”
“She can’t. Seriously, she will burn with jealousy.”
“I won’t let her know.”
“Okay. Come back up here. There’s a little publication that you have to take care of.”
“Sure.”
Cheryl started leaving the lobby and joined Fred at the stair landing.
“Did that bitch jus-” he begun before she interrupted.
“Yeah and don’t tell anyone.” She replied.
He zipped his mouth with the tip of his fingers. “Shut.”


Nicky sat back in her corner. She probably realized that shouting at Trevor did not alter anything.
Trevor was silent. He digested her revelation in his mind.
“You’re not the best person either.” She said after a while. “Ingrid-”
“Nothing happened.” He cut her short. “Perhaps, we were like extra friends but, she was the only one around, the only one that I could talk to.” He paused. “It ended anyway.”
“Natalie? You were going to give up your card for her.”
“I love her.”
She was silent.
“You?”
“Me what?”
“Love?”
“It’s stupid.”
“I’m not marveled.”
“Surely.”
“But, I’ll ask you. Please, don’t harass the Class D members.”
“I can’t promise you that. I am terribly sorry.” She said behaving cynically.
“But why?”
“They keep getting on my way. I can’t let that happen.”
“What is it that you want to achieve?”
“You won’t know yet. Soon, perhaps.”
He was silent for a while. He could not imagine her plans but, he was slightly aware of what she was capable of.
He rose and strolled to the control pad. He checked it. “You make the air inside heavy.”
“I am suffocating.” She replied sarcastically.
He turned to her. “Do you have a watch?” he still needed her for some basic human needs.
“No… only an hour must have past.” She responded cooperatively.
He returned back to his position and she watched him. He begun sweating at his temples and he tried fanning himself with his hand. “Take off that jacket.” She suggested.
He glanced at her and silently started unbuttoning the jacket he had on. He shoved it aside remaining with a Grey t-shirt.
“So, you still workout?” she asked staring at his broad shoulders.
“What?” he asked rudely.
“Relax, it was just a question.”
“I don’t trust you. You’re Kenneth’ informant.”
“Not here I’m not. I just asked.”
“Okay. I jog and do press-ups. Happy?”
“Fair enough.”
He was silent.
“Well, if you do that, why are you still showing symptoms?”
“It’s no symptoms. I feel hot that’s all.”
“And you get all red?”
“No.”
“Check your palms.”
He did.
“Looks like somebody needs a doctor.” She said after noticing his face change into worry.
He sighed and kept silent.
“You don’t continue with your medication.” She reckoned.
“I don’t need to.” He said softly. He was even forgetting that she was an enemy.
“You were not supposed to stop until doctor Emman said so.”
“Irene, I haven’t been experiencing these until today.” He claimed.
“I guess it’s the heat then. What about the stuff that Kenneth got you into?”
“I haven’t used them for years now.”
“But, they are pretty hard stuff. I read about them somewhere.”
He did not say anything.
“Why does he hate you so much?”
“Kenneth?”
“And your dad.”
“I thought that he would tell you.”
“Kenneth?”
“Or my dad.”
She was speechless.
He rose and his shirt stuck to his back with sweat. He paced in the cube in front of her.
“Does she know?” she asked.
“Ingrid?” he replied with a question.
“Your latest project, Natalie.”
“Don’t say that. She’s not a project. I love her and, what I tell her is my business.”
“I’m only trying to help.”
“I’m surprised that you haven’t spread that to everybody.”
“It’s not convenient for me.”
He sat on another side, hoping that he could get better that way.
“What is?”
“My secret.”
“Let me guess… money?”
“Somewhat.”
“How much?”
“Millions.”
“What will you do with it?”
“Spend, I think.”
“All my brother’s allowances, I don’t see them making you up.” He said observing her simple attire. She wore a plain white vest and dark trousers. Her hair was straight, brushed back but dry.
“I don’t work for him anymore.”
“I don’t believe you.”
She did not reply.
“Don’t worry. I’ll sign a cheque for you after we’re out of here. It could be small.”
“Stop despising me.” She warned, frowning.
“Ooh I’m sorry. I thought, that’s all about you. Money.”
“Not from you.”
He stared at her lazily. He felt weaker every minute. He slithered down to the floor, lying on his back.
“Are you dying?” she asked carelessly.
“I don’t think so.” He mumbled.
“Sit up then.”
“Not so easy.” He struggled.
“Take off your shirt then, you need the air.” She said with concern.
He was silent.
She stretched herself from her position and knelt beside him. She shook his arm and he looked at her. She smiled, just a little. He was still up.
She clutched the hem of his shirt and took it off him. As she came close to his body, she paused. She stared at his abs. Six pack. She leaned close to him caressing him.
She drew his head close his face, desiring to bring back the love moments they shared some years back. She personally had not experience unpainful love for a while. She connected her lips with his as he had his eyes shut with exhaustion. She managed to steal a kiss from him before she felt a strong grip of her hand. She drew back biting her lip in the process.

“I don’t love you anymore… Irene.” He murmured and fainted.


what happened next? stay tuned to find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment