Tuesday, March 31, 2015

For new readers;Natalie joins Hamerton, a large school that has a lot of things going on, most of it being illegal and terrorizing. She is agonized by the news of her friend's tragic death and she has to face up with the Hamerton's bloody governance in order to secure the President's badge that has the power to decode a bomb that could cause a large massacre. she teams up with Trevor, the ex and most renowned president of Hamerton and Class D students against Nicky and her fellow evil seniors.

where it ended last time:
Class D plans to retain Trevor in the elevator to keep him from finding out that his cousin is missing. Trevor falls in the trap and he's stuck in the elevator but, he's not alone. He's with Nicky.

Continue;


Vuuuu uum.
The elevator vibrated around Nicky and stopped. The only lights that illuminated the cubicle went out. If it was not for the glowing silver walls the lift would have been darker and making the occupants more nervous.
“Aargh.” Nicky growled banging the control pad. “What’s up with this thing?”
“If you don’t bang it so hard, it might just work.” Trevor replied crossing his hands above his stomach.
She turned to him, fuming with anger. “What do you know about elevators?”
“I study electricity and pressure.” He replied comfortably.
She frowned. “And, you’re crossing your arms and not doing anything?”
He made a few steps to the control pad. Luckily, the elevator was roomy enough. With a single glance at the control pad, he turned to her. “The school’s power is out most likely. It should be back… hopefully.”
“Hopefully? Is that all you can tell me? You’re the godamn President of this school!”
“Yes but, not a fortune teller.”
“Aargh.” She growled. Banging her back on the elevator. She slithered down to the floor.
“I don’t want to be stuck in this place with you either.” He confessed, sitting at the opposite side of the room. “You’re breathing evil.”
She was silent.
“How can you spread to the school mass that I’m gay? You know I’m not. If I stop being President, what will you achieve? You can’t be President. We’re finishing school and we’ll leave.” He said indignantly.
She kept silence.
He sighed. “I hate you.”
“We have mutual feelings.” She replied.
He shook his head and added. “It’s fine but, don’t take it out on class D just because I’m on their side.”
“Are you referring to Ingrid? Or Natalie?”
“I refer to all the class D members.”
She smirked. “You’re really something.”
“What?”
“Does my opinion matter?”
“That’s right. It doesn’t anymore.” He replied and turned away, glazing at the walls.
“You’re not too righteous either. After what you did to me.”
He turned to her. “You cheated on me, with my brother! You knew just how much he hated and despised me. You knew how he wanted to torture me. You knew it and yet you did it.”
She was silent.
“Money.” He went on knowing that she was listening. “That’s all you care about. That’s all it has been about anyway. When you were bribed just a little you gave up yourself to Kenneth and told him where I was keeping my mother.”
She sighed and he saw tears close to a fall from the corner of her eyes. But, she could never soften. He was sure of that. She was out of love, she never had love.
“So, he sponsors your education, right? To monitor my every move? To make my life miserable?” he kept on.
“I’m on another mission here.”
He furrowed his eyebrows. This concerned him. What mission? “To investigate the Hamertons? They are good people. I’m sure.”
“Not all of them.” She said shaking her head.
“I, I don’t understand.”
She drew her hand close to her face and rubbed it. Trevor was estranged, was she… crying?
“Irene. When did you become so evil? You were on the good side, with me. You were supposed to protect my mom. You were working for the good of the country.”
“There are, there are people who have more powers more than your dad, your mom, more than anybody. They take your most precious thing and they have you do the worst.” She replied with her eyes reddening from the pain she felt inside.
“You have the choice to-”
“I had no choice!” she cried, rising. “He had my brother’s head on the plate. He tortured me. He destroyed my womanhood, he broke whatever I held dear.”
Trevor was muted. He never knew Kenneth his brother did such a thing to his first love, Nicky.
Once, Nicky or Irene Stewart and her family were close to the Tommys. Nicky and Trevor shared secrets and he knew that her parents were in the secret service.
One day, her parents were involved in a plane crush that took their lives. Trevor’s dad adopted her. Trevor himself was her greatest support and they became lovers. She told him that, she inherited her parents’ job and, she was serving her country.

Trevor shared with her on the whereabouts of the former Prime Minister who was long presumed to be dead. He hoped that she could help keep her safe from his evil dad and brother. She in turn sided with his brother and helped him allocate their mother. That hurt Trevor so much but, regardless of how much he wanted to, he could not stay far from his family or Nicky. His life was hideous because of all of them.


what happened next? stay tuned to find out... 

No comments:

Post a Comment