Monday, November 30, 2015

20 facts about Hamerton

CREATIVE WRITING multtalentedp.blogspot.com is running a special edition to give 20 facts about the trending story; Hamerton, toward the conclusion of it. 


Our viewers and visitors from Facebook get the chance of giving the facts that we broadcast here occasionally and well... become part of the amazing story!

SOHOT SOHOR HOR ....
Mmh....

Hallow viewers. 
The original name of the sect hunting Hamerton was 'The Parliament'.
'The Parliament' was what Ingrid, Trevor, Erin and Natalie mentioned, referring to the evil sect trying to bring down their school. 
On writing the story a few years later, 2015 I thought of coming up with perhaps, a cooler name. 
So, I took an excerpt from my very first novel, and decided to call the sect; SOHOT. 

SOHOT in this story, Hamerton stands for; Secret Organization of the House of Representatives
also Senior Organization of the House of Representatives.  

The 'T' instead of 'R' is meant to make the organization more secretive!

A fact close to that, is the original idea of The House of Representatives. 
I owe this to my Civics teacher in O-level. 
I was inspired by the Parliament structure, design and The House of Representatives as our teacher taught us and I thought of writing a fictitious story about it. 
I assumed the Monitors as members of Parliament, the Ministers being chose from among them and added the touch of a female President. 

So, there you have it, the third fact  of the 20 facts about Hamerton


No comments:

Post a Comment