Monday, November 2, 2015

20 FACTS ABOUT HAMERTON

CREATIVE WRITING multtalentedp.blogspot.com is running a special edition to give 20 facts about the trending story; Hamerton, toward the conclusion of it. 
Our viewers and visitors from Facebook get the chance of giving the facts that we broadcast here occasionally and well... become part of the amazing story!


“So you’re leaving?” Natalie asked
“Yes.” Caitlin replied
“And where are you going to study?”
“You mean which school?”
Natalie nodded
“Hamerton”
“Is it in town?” Mrs. Brasdley asked who sat opposite the two.
“Yes in London.” Caitlin replied
“But, why?” Natalie said in a disappointed way
“I don’t understand personally. Father just came home and said; ‘Children! Pack. We’re leaving!” she tried to imitate her father’s voice.
Natalie giggled
“You’re laughing.” Caitlin reckoned
“I will really miss you my friend.” She said
“Are you coming back?” Mrs. Brasdley asked
“I don’t think so. Ever since mom died, dad really wanted to keep us far away from her memories. She bought us the house that we are living in and there are all her belongings; lots of pictures and stuff… things she treasured.” She paused. “Dad wants us; me and my brother away from all that. He says it hurts him because she’s gone and the boy is only eight.” She sighed./
“I’m very sorry Caitlin” Natalie coaxed.
“In one way or another... your father may be right.” Mrs. Brasdley said.
“Mom?” Natalie called frowning. “Caitlin is my best friend and she’s leaving.”
“I know that but, it may be good for her and her brother.”
“Probably…” Caitlin sighed
“What!” Natalie snapped.
Caitlin rose. “I have to go now…I guess”
Mrs. Brasdley rose too.
“Caitlin, you’re not going anywhere.” Natalie said.
“I must Natalie. We’re taking a plane that leaves at 4:00am tomorrow and I haven’t even begun packing yet.”
Natalie rose as well
“Hug your friend Natalie.” Mrs. Brasdley asked.


************


Dear reader and follower of the story Hamerton. Well, if it was not for the the correction/prediction/vocabulary settings of the Microsoft Word document, then that is how the first episode of Hamerton broadcasting @ multtalentedp.blogspot.com would have read like. 
In case you haven't noticed, The Bradleys were not actually Bradleys but, Bradsleys. 
Natalie Bradsley was the original name that I had given the main character of the story Hamerton, on around November 2011. She is now known as, Natalie Bradley because when I typed Bradsley for the first time on my computer, (March this year) it gave me a red correction line below the word and, I had to correct it by omitting the 's' and make her, Natalie Bradley! 

So, there you have it, the second fact  of the 20 facts about Hamerton

`

No comments:

Post a Comment