Saturday, November 14, 2015

HAMERTON Chapter 3 episode 11

HAMERTON 2
Thank you God for this opportunity.
Hallo new viewers!


Hamerton. A large school offering the finest Education to the students of the state and overseas. Natalie joins this school arriving from Brooklyn and she has grief over her lost friends who were murdered in Hamerton. She teams up with Ingrid and their fellow seniors against the House of Representatives to prevent a bomb blast that could cause a large massacre.


Hallo viewers!

previously on Hamerton; Corny bursts into Maggie's apartment and warns her that SOHOT knows about her and that they are after them. Maggie agrees to leave with him and they part when she has to pack. As soon as Corny leaves some guys enter the room dressed in black. Corny discusses with Trevor about leaving and it turns out that Mr. Tommy has already arranged for them a nonstop flight back to Los Angeles.

Continue


Yesterday
Trevor stood outside the gate of the campus with Henry and few of his dad’s workers. The rest had ascended to the airport to ensure their security and departure.
Trevor could not stop staring at the gate, gradually checking his watch. “It’s already past 5 minutes. Where is he?” he asked Henry, who stood next to him in front of their van.
“Let me try to reach him.” Henry offered and slipped his hand into his pocket to take out a phone.
He moved aside to contact Corny but, to no avail. “Not picking up.” He informed.
Trevor sighed. “I've got a bad feeling about this.”
“Shall we proceed sir?” A man, coming from the other side of the car, asked.
Trevor turned to him. “No.” he objected. “We are not moving a step from here without Howls.”
“But, your fathers’ orders? The plane is leaving in 30 minutes, and the drive to Heathrow is 20 minutes. We should be early in time for Check-in.”
Trevor frowned at him. “Bill, leaving Howls or Maggie is out of the question. I can’t and I won’t go anywhere without them.”
Bill remained silent and walked away.
“Let me try again.” Henry suggested.
Trevor turned to him. “No. Let me go check for him inside. He must be at Maggie’s place. You know, probably helping her to pack her final stuff.”
“Let me come with you.”
“It’s not necessary. I’ll be fine.”
“Trevor. No, I will go with you. I’m your double and that makes me a perfect decoy.”
Trevor rounded his eyes and agreed. “Well, alright.”
They walked back into the University compound and Trevor led the way to the hostel buildings of the University.
“She surely lives a long way up.” Henry commented, taking a flight of stairs to Maggie’s apartment.
“Yeah.” Trevor agreed, climbing ahead of him. “There’s an elevator but, it’s not working.”
“So, you have recently been here?”
“Yeah. I saw Maggie just a few days after we came back from Hamerton. She was sick and needed help with her safe. Besides that, Kehlan’s room is just a floor above Maggie’s.”
“So, you are going out with her? Kehlan.”
“Henry. You know that I love Natalie. Kehlan is just my friend.” He said before pausing at the landing of the eighth floor. “We are here. Maggie’s room is just,” he narrowed his eyes, beholding the open door of Maggie’s apartment. “There.”
“Where?” Henry asked looking around the empty corridor.
Corny came out of the opened apartment, leaning on the door post.
“Howls!” Trevor shouted and run to him.
Henry followed behind him.
Corny was panting and his face crumpled with distress.
“Howls?” Trevor called again, gaining his attention.
“Maggreth.” Corny cried. “She is gone.”
“What?” Trevor asked, gasping. He abandoned Corny and run into the apartment.
He halted at the doorway of the living room, searching around with his eyes.
There was no one there as he expected, nor any sign of a rough encounter.
He run into the corridor that led to the inner rooms, calling Maggie’s name.
He found Maggie’s bedroom loosely opened and walked inside. There were her clothes on the bed and an unfastened suitcase lying next to them.
“Maggie?” Trevor whispered, padding into the room.
He walked to the bed and took a few seconds staring at it. He could not fathom the terror that she must have been through, before being taken away. He turned to an ensuite bathroom opposite the bed and walked to it.
He glanced at the door’s lock and noticed that it was partly detached. “She hid here.” He reckoned, holding the loose knob. “They shot the door to get her out.” He concluded and sighed. Oh Maggie what a terrible experience that you had. He thought.
He pushed the door open and entered the bathroom. There were some wood pieces of the door on the floor that must have fallen from it when it was shot or banged.
The shower was still pouring and a shelf above the sink was opened to reveal some of the pain killers and medicines that Maggie must have used.
There was also a white colored device on the sink with a bulb and a button. Trevor picked it up and checked it sideways. He did not understand what it was.
He relinquished it back on the sink and left the room, going back to Corny and Henry.
Corny was still crying and consoled by Henry.
“They took her, they took her.” Corny sobbed.
Henry looked at him pitifully and turned to Trevor. “Did you find anything?”
“She was in the bathroom, they forced her out.” Trevor regretfully announced.
“We have to get out of here. It’s not safe.” Henry advised.
“We have to find Maggie first.” Trevor said.
Corny sighed and wiped his face, turning to Trevor. “Trevor. You have to go. I will look for my wife. You could be the next target, we can’t afford that.”
“No I am not going anywhere.” Trevor made his stand. “Not without you and Maggie.”
“Trevor. Your father will go crazy if anything bad happens to you. I am not going to listen to you now. Go with the others.” Corny told him.
“I am not, Howls. Don’t you understand? We are going to find Maggie. And we’ll start by searching the apartment, looking for clues.” He turned to Henry. “She could still be inside the campus. I think that they also have her alive because, if they meant to kill her, they could have done it here.”
Corny remained silent, thinking.
 "Okay. We need a search party." Henry suggested.
“They must have her for some reason.” Corny said, thoughtfully. “Maybe to get info from her about you.” he said to Trevor.
Trevor sighed. “If only I knew that I had something of SOHOT that I could give up. I don’t understand why they are after me.”
“We need people and gears.” Henry said. “How can we achieve that if the rest of our crew are on your dad’s side? If your dad commands it then, they could ship you back to Los Angeles forcefully.”
“Not all of them are on my dad’s side.” Trevor said, eying Henry.
“Why are you looking at me like that?” Henry asked.
“Henry. You are my double. Anyone can mistake you for me, even my father.”
“What!” Henry exclaimed. “You are not saying that,”
“Yes. I am saying that, go back to California with the others and act like me while I help Corny save his wife.”
“Are you crazy? If your dad finds out, he will kill me.” Henry snapped.
“He won’t. We never talk much, he hardly knows me. He is never going to find out, I promise you that.” Trevor told him.
“It’s too dangerous Trevor.” Corny said.
“See?” henry supported him.
“You don’t have to risk your life for me. I will find Maggie alone.” Corny said.
“I want to be part of this, Howls. And I also don’t want to be my dad’s prisoner in Los Angeles.”
“Trevor-”
“I have already made up my mind Howls.” Trevor interrupted him. “I want to see this through, I also want to protect Natalie and I can’t do that from LA.”
Corny was silent. He was still reluctant to accept Trevor's sacrifice.
"Guys. You are missing the point. Trevor, your father will kill me." Henry said.
"Don't exaggerate. We are doing this for Howls. I am doing it for him."
Henry shook his head with unbelief.
"Trevor. I insist that you don't have to do anything for me."
"Howls. We have been through this."
Henry sighed. "Okay. If I must, probably, in this circumstance" he sighed again. "Do play, you, with your dad in LA then, how will you guys find Maggie?"
"I have my sources." Corny replied.
"It's settled then, Henry, don't keep Bill waiting. And remember that, we only have breakfast together with my father. The rest of the meals, I take them in my room." Trevor concluded.
"I know that, Trevor." Corny replied impassively.
"See, then it wouldn't be hard for you."
Henry shook his head and pat Corny's back. "I wish you luck man."
"Thanks." Corny replied.
Henry turned to Trevor. "If you need money I'll send it to you."
"Yeah. Thank you."
Henry nodded. "So, you will keep studying here?"
"I don't know." Trevor replied. "But, SOHOT will have to know that Trevor Tommy is at home, in LA."
"Okay." Henry replied faithlessly and left.



What happened next? Stay tuned to find out!


©All rights reserved
kindly don't forget to drop your comments on the story Hamerton, wherever on the net with the hashtag #creativewritingHamerton .

Ahsante, Thank you, Merci, Tack, Dank, Obrigado, Salamat, Spasibo, Grazie, Gracias...  

No comments:

Post a Comment