Thursday, November 19, 2015

HAMERTON 2 Chapter 3 episode 13

HAMERTON 2
Thank you God for this opportunity.


Hamerton. A large school offering the finest Education to the students of the state and overseas. Natalie joins this school arriving from Brooklyn and she has grief over her lost friends who were murdered in Hamerton. She teams up with Ingrid and their fellow seniors against the House of Representatives to prevent a bomb blast that could cause a large massacre.

Hallo dear viewers.



Continue;


“Howls?” Millies called as soon as she met Corny in an outdoor restaurant.
Corny was there with Trevor and they both rose to receive her.
She gave Corny a light hug. “I left as soon as I got your message and took the first flight to here.”
“Thank you Millies.” Corny said, sighing.
She turned to Trevor. “Trevor, how are you?”
“Well, I can’t say that I’m fine.”
Millies shook her head, feeling sorry for them both. “We are going to fix this guys.”
“Yes. Thank you.”
“Please, let’s have a sit.” Corny suggested. "Would you like anything, Millies."
“No. Thank you.” Millies said and pushed back a chair behind her to sit. “So, tell me what happened all over again.”
“I’ll start.” Trevor said. “I have a friend called Kehlan, she met me yesterday afternoon and told me that, she and her friend were invaded the night before by some guys who wanted info about me.” He begun and paused.
Millies had taken out her phone from her handbag. She tapped it as she listened to him. “This Kehlan is the girl in this blue file, Howls?” She asked, glimpsing at Corny Howls across the table.
“Yes. Have you gone through it?” Howls replied and asked.
“Yeah. Overnight, in the hotel where I slept.” She perused the phone for a few seconds and urged Trevor. “Go on, Trevor.”
“She confessed to me that, she told the SOHOT about me and Maggie.”
“Did you manage to find out what Kehlan told those people who invaded her?” Millies asked.
“She mentioned to me that, she told them that we took similar subjects and that I have a few friends, that’s Maggie and her.”
Millies turned to Howls. “Did you interrogate Kehlan?”
“I didn't want to take the risk.”
“Risk of what, Howls? This is your wife that we are talking about. It doesn't matter if the whole campus finds out about what’s really going on. We have to find her.”
“I understand that Millies but, a commotion can get out of our hands.”
“Not if we have back up. I want to bring the whole team into this. You are a very important figure in the police force and your wife was just kidnapped. Silence could put her life in more danger. No one will understand you, if keeping quiet about a crucial matter such as this.”
Corny was silent.
“Millies. I understand Howls, partly. Making this info and search public could cause a scandal. And not only within the campus but also, in the whole state. Howls is a notable man in and outside of this country, if we announce that his wife is missing and was probably kidnapped by some organization of High school students whatsoever…” he grimaced. “It doesn't even sound.”
“Yes Millies.” Howls agreed. “I trust our team for secrecy. We can handle this, without causing panic.”
Millies took in a deep breath and nodded. “Alright. Did you at least search her apartment? That’s where you last saw her, right?” She asked Corny.
“Yes. And took some photos but, left everything as it was. There were some cameras that connected to a control center in a room next my wife’s.” he said and took in a deep breath to add. “They were observing everything from an adjacent room.”
Millies sighed at the news. “I am so sorry Howls.”
Howls blinked to shave off some tears away. He struggled with a lump of tears stuck in his throat. “Maybe I shouldn't have left her. Maybe, I should have gone with her instead.”
Trevor tried rubbing his friend’s back. “C’mon Howls? Don’t blame yourself. You did not know what was going to happen.”
Howls exhaled and sniffed. “I just, I just don’t understand why it had to be this way. If only I protected her more. If only I didn't…” he paused, unable to go on for the agony that he felt.
“Howls. We are going to find Maggie. I promise you that.” Millies assured him. “Tell me. What else did you find out? Any prints?”
“No. I didn't have the equipment but, I already have a unit working in the apartment right now, the one that belonged to Maggie and the other that the assailants must have been using to observe her.”
“Everyone must be investigated. There must be a lot of leads in the whole campus.”
“Can we keep this undercover if we do so?” Trevor asked.
“There is no chance of that.” Corny replied. “But, we have another option.”
“What is that?” Millies asked.
“The same option that we were using in Neumann Oberschule in Germany to find the real killer of Ashleigh Smith.” Corny told her. “And the one that we are using to track the SOHOT in Hamerton.”
Millies narrowed her eyes at him. “That just might work.”
“What are you talking about guys?” Trevor asked, not wanting to be left out.
Corny turned to him. “Undercover agents. They behave like other people in the society like students, workers and etcetera.”
“You have agents in Hamerton?” Trevor asked.
“Yes.” Millies replied shortly.
“Wow. That’s cool. Can you tell me one?”
“Trevor, that’s not important.” Millies told him and turned to Howls. “You would like us to use undercover agents, here?” she asked in a lower voice.
“Yes, if that’s the only way to keep this operation quiet.” Corny said in agreement.
“Alright.” Millies consented. “I’ll take care of that. So, you told me that, you have a unit in Maggie’s apartment collecting evidence?”
 “Yes.” Corny replied.
“Let me leave you. I will oversee that.” Millies said.
“Are you okay with what I could tell you?” Trevor asked.
Millies turned to him. “Yeah sure. I’ll gather the rest when I talk to Kehlan herself.”
“Oh. So, you are going to study at our University? Great.”
Millies shook her head with impatience and nodded to Corny. “Tell him, Howls.”
With that, she rose and left the guys to themselves.
Trevor turned to Corny immediately. “Howls. Please tell me, what was she talking about? And who were secret agents in our school?”
“Trevor, if I do that then, what would be them meaning of secret?” Corny asked instead.
“But, I've always been a part of the ‘secrecy’.” He said, quoting the word secrecy with his fingers. “Besides that, I am no longer studying in Hamerton.”
“Okay.” Corny sighed. “There are many but, I’d rather give you a name of one that is presumed dead.” He said and Trevor furrowed his eyebrows. Corny gloated, feeling pleased to disclose Nicky’s name.
Trevor’s mouth dropped with shock.

What????



What happened next? Stay tuned to find out!


©All rights reserved
kindly don't forget to drop your comments on the story Hamerton, wherever on the net with the hashtag #creativewritingHamerton .

Ahsante, Thank you, Merci, Tack, Dank, Obrigado, Salamat, Spasibo, Grazie, Gracias...

No comments:

Post a Comment