Sunday, November 29, 2015

HAMERTON Chapter4 episode 4

HAMERTON 2
Thank you God for this opportunity.




Hamerton. A large school offering the finest Education to the students of the state and overseas. Natalie joins this school arriving from Brooklyn and she has grief over her lost friends who were murdered in Hamerton. She teams up with Ingrid and their fellow seniors against the House of Representatives to prevent a bomb blast that could cause a large massacre.
Hallow viewers!


continue; 


The air inside a hotel room grew tense as a couple got closer to each other, exchanging passion and desire for each other.
The guy maneuvered the girl onto the bed and she held her tie, struggling to pull it off him. Halfway, the guy jerk her hand and with vigor, attacked her lips to throw throbbing kisses to her.
“I am going to marry you, Adeline.” He promised her, with his face lurking close to her neck.
She did not reply, shutting her eyes to feel her deft fingers spread across her body.
Just then, her cellphone rang on a night stand beside the table.
The girl cursed. “Who could think of calling me at this time?”
He kissed her. “Let it go, you’ll check her or him, later.”
She consented his idea at first but, then, the phone rang again.
“Switch it off.” He suggested.
“Let me see who it is first.” She said.
He sighed and moved aside.
She set in place her lop-sided blouse laces and got off the bed to where her phone was.
Her eyebrows furrowed at the number on the screen.
The caller was in England.
She slid the green button on the screen and received it. “Hallo?”
“Nicole.” A man’s voice came.
The girl’s expression changed to seriousness. She drew to a corner of the room. “Howls?”
“Yes it’s me.” The man replied.
She took in a deep breath and asked. “What do you want from me?”
“My wife was kidnapped.” He informed.
“You got married.” She reckoned instead.
“Yes. Just a few months after you disappeared.”
“With Millies?”
“No, no. With another person. But, hey, that is not important what is, is that, she was kidnapped by SOHOT and so far, you are the only one who can find her.”
She took a few seconds, digesting his words. “When did this happen?” She asked first.
“About a day ago. Listen, they want Trevor in exchange for her. They have given us a day to deliver Trevor to them or else they are going to kill Maggie.”
“That’s her name?” she asked. “Maggie?”
“Yes. She is a bit chubby, she has brown hair and a very cute face.”
“Okay. I get that. Amh, so, you are saying that, they want Trevor in exchange for her life?”
“Exactly.”
“Oh. I’m sorry Howls that, you already have to go through this.”
There was a deep sigh. “Thank you Nicky. Honestly, I really need your help.”
“I promise to do whatever I can. Listen, where did the kidnapping take place?”
“At the University where Trevor was admitted to, by her father. The men used to observe Maggie from an adjacent room. They took her from her hostel room.”
“Okay. Did the bad guys mention where you are supposed to deliver Trevor?”
“They won’t say until tomorrow night.”
“Does Mr. Tommy know?”
“No. Trevor insisted on staying in London to help me find Maggie. Henry replaced him in LA with his father.”
Nicky sighed. “Oh Howls. This is such a big mess.”
“You can’t imagine how I’m taking it.”
“We’ll find your wife, alright?”
“I hope so, Nicky. Do you know where they could be hiding her? In London?”
“There’s a building but, you won’t be able to get in. Only I can.”
“But, they know that you are dead.”
“I will try to get in and leave with Maggie without anyone seeing me.”
“Thank you, Nicky. But, you’ll tell us where you are going so that we can keep you safe.”
“Alright.”
“How fast can you get here?”
She checked her watch. “Maybe by 5pm. I’ll go to the airport right away.”
“Let me arrange your flight then. Are you still using the name, Adeline?”
“Yeah.” She replied, sadly.
“Okay. We’ll be waiting for you.”
“Okay. Thank you.”
“No. Thank you.”
Nicky smiled a little, lowering the phone. She felt good to connect with her old life.
Concluding his training earlier than them, Corny Howls became the couch to Nicky and Ingrid. In those brief years, Nicky and Howls also shared a romance but, it lasted for a short time because, she was assigned to love Trevor Tommy. An assignment that, she fell for.
After a year or two, she was shifted to Hamerton and there, Trevor treated her like a shadow of a past that, he resented so much.
Nicky learned later that, Trevor grew attached to her fellow trainee, Ingrid. Nicky figured their tasks as emotional manipulation. She did not know whether Ingrid liked him back or she was just following Mr. Tommy’s or Bill’s instructions.
But, after her figurative death, Nicky sought to move on. She was not needed in the ‘field’ and she had cash to start a new life.
She thought of completing High school but, her idea was crashed by all the requirements she needed to study in a new country.
So, she looked for work and found one at a bar. When she got harassments she found another work in a hotel. Luckily for her, she was hired in a very classic hotel in Geneva.
She served as a Chef’s aid. He was a kind old man who pitied her because of what she told her about her life story.
The man with her in the room was six years older than she was. They first met outside a shopping mall, when he knocked her with his car.
Nicky got a spasm on her shoulder that made her stop in front of the road.
He took her into his ride and rushed her to a hospital where he also took care of her. They got acquainted with a lot of difficult on her part.
Later, he offered her a job in his hotel. There, she served as the chef’s assistance. 
She turned around and met with a diamond heart ring with a silver band.
Gale held it in his fingers with a smile on his face. “Adeline. I am serious about us. Will you please, marry me?”
Nicole’s eyes filled with tears. She had never felt that joyous in her life.
Gale Baeyer was the only real and clean thing that ever happened to her.
He took her left hand as she remained speechless, apparently too exhilarated by his request.
He got on his knees as she watched at him with glee on her face.  
“Adeline X X.” He said and they both laughed. “Will you please, marry me?”
She released a tear, feeling so overwhelmed with happiness. She was more than willing to agree and say yes but, though the word was close to her lips, she could not repeat it to the man that she came to love.
“Oh Gale.” She sighed. She sounded to clearly hold something back. Or at least, something held her back. Her past.
She did not think that, Gale would marry her; a young woman sentenced to protect some wealthy kid for the rest of her life.
Gale furrowed his eyebrows. “What’s wrong? Don’t you love me?”
“No.” she denied quickly. “I love you. With all my heart. It’s just that.” She said, beginning to excuse herself. She ended up sighing. “I can’t explain.”
He rose, still holding her hands. “Adeline. You can trust me with anything. I know that, we don’t know each other much but, whatever you have done in your life before me, doesn't matter. I love you now and to me, the present and future is all that, counts.”
His words touched her heart but, the more they did, the more she felt to stay away from him.
“Adeline.” He called.
She looked down. “I have to leave.”
“Adeline?” he called with devastation in his voice.
She glanced at him. Pain etched in her eyes. “Now.”
“What is it, Adeline? Tell me?” he begged.
She sighed deeply, releasing tears. “Gale. I love you. So much. You are the first person in my life who make me feel complete. I never thought that, I could be happy until I met you.” she said and paused. He smiled at the words that came out of her mouth but, her relenting, made him worry. “But, I don’t think that, I could ever be happy.”
He furrowed her eyebrows. “Why?”
“Because, I have other responsibilities and they wear me down. I don’t want to involve you in my issues. You will think differently of me and I wouldn't want that.”
“But, Adeline, whatever, whatever you are going through, you can tell me. I will protect you. I want to be a part of your life. I love you.”
She squeezed her eyes shut, releasing a lot of tears. “I’m scared.” She said and unto his surprise, threw her hands around him, embracing him, strongly.
He hugged her back. “I will help you, Adeline. I promise you that, I love you more than anything.”

She just hoped that, she could rely on his promise.


What happened next? Stay tuned to find out!


©All rights reserved

kindly don't forget to drop your comments on the story Hamerton, wherever on the net with the hashtag #creativewritingHamerton .IG: @mult_talented_p


Ahsante, Thank you, Merci, Tack, Dank, Obrigado, Salamat, Spasibo, Grazie, Gracias...

No comments:

Post a Comment