Wednesday, November 4, 2015

HAMERTON Chapter 3- episode 6

HAMERTON 2
Thank you God for this opportunity.
Hallo new viewers!

Hamerton. A large school offering the finest Education to the students of the state and overseas. Natalie joins this school arriving from Brooklyn and she has grief over her lost friends who were murdered in Hamerton. She teams up with Ingrid and their fellow seniors against the House of Representatives to prevent a bomb blast that could cause a large massacre.


Previously on Hamerton; Natalie addresses the HOR and declares to them the withdrawal of Hamerton from the SOHOR. The declaration is received with much shock by the HOR and one girl rises from the crowd to threaten Natalie. 
Trevor met Kehlan who seemed quite disturbed about something. He agrees to go with her to a trysting tree to discuss her problem.


Continue;

“Eh ehm.” Trevor begun after sitting on a rock with Kehlan under a hawthorn tree. “Tell me what’s been bothering you.”
She sighed first looking at some birds jiggle close to her feet. She then turned to him. “I know I shouldn't be saying this because, I was warned not to but,” she paused, swallowing a lump of tears that build up in her throat. “Last night, some people broke into our room. The one that I share with Mandy, do you know her?”
He shook his head but, his eyebrows had risen with curiosity.
She took a second. “It was fearful.”
Trevor decided to take her hands. “Kehlan? Take a deep breath and tell me what happened.”
She exhaled first and nodded, releasing a tear as well. She drew in a deep breath and told him. “Well, they had guns. They strangled my friend and they also placed a gun at my head, threatening to kill me if, if I didn't tell them anything about you.”
“What!” Trevor exclaimed along with Corny’s voice in the receiver.
Kehlan nodded, crying now.
Trevor gasped. “Kehlan… What did they want? Did they tell you who they were? Did they hurt you?” he asked quickly.
She shook her head. “They didn't hurt me but,” she sniffed. “They didn't tell me who they were either. They left our place as soon as I told them what I knew about you and that is,” she cried. “I’m sorry Trevor. They were going to kill my friend.”
“Ask her what she told them.” Corny’s command came in Trevor’s ear through the receiver.
“It’s alright Kehlan, I understand that you were threatened.” Trevor said to her, trying to calm her down. He held her arms, “Can you tell me, what you told them about me?”
She sniffed and nodded. “I told them that we are taking the same faculty. And that, you hardly had friends except me and that woman from Social arts.”
“Maggie.” Trevor reckoned.
“I am sorry Trevor.” Kehlan pleaded again. “They warned me not to tell you but, I couldn't keep silent. I had to show up in campus to warn you. Do you know who those people are, Trevor? Do you?”
He shook his head. “No but, thank you for telling me.”
She nodded.
“Listen, Kehlan, you have to shift to a new room or something. Just stay away from danger. It maybe that, some bad people inside the campus are making bad jokes.” He said, trying to wear off her worries.
“But, Trevor, I don’t think that it was any bad joke. They were actually going to kill us and they insisted that I tell them everything about you. It was as if they knew that we were going out.”
He remained silent, scratching his head.
“Hey, Trevor?” Corny came to the receiver.
“Yes.” Trevor replied.
“See?” Kehlan asked. “You agree with me that, those people were informed about what was going on between us.”
“Yes? I mean no, no Kehlan, those were just…” he was searching for words. “Jesters.”
“I’m going to leave you with Henry here and check on my wife.” Corny sounded in the receiver.
“But, it's okay for us to go out, right?” Kehlan asked before Trevor had the chance to reply Corny.
“It’s okay.” Trevor said and widened his eyes when he realized Kehlan’s excitement. He waved his hands in the air. “Wait, when, Kehlan… no. It’s not what you think.”
“What? You like me right?”
“No!” He snapped and later retracted when he realized how bad he sounded. “I mean Yes. Kehlan, you’re a beautiful woman. A wonderful and the most cheerful person I’ve ever met but, I do not like you that way you want.” He said and sighed, believing that he hurt her feelings. He looked into her eyes, searching for understanding on her part and added. “Kehlan. I am in love with another person and the fear of losing her just makes my mind restless.”
She was silent, motioning her lips without saying anything, probably digesting the heart breaking words.
“Kehlan do you understand?” He asked.
“Who is she?” She asked.
He was caught off guard by the question but, he did not worry about talking about Natalie. “Well, her name is Natalie.” He said first before she interrupted him.
“Does she study here? Did you break up?” She asked.
“No, no but, we do have some barriers keeping us apart.”
She nodded and sighed. “Well, I lost someone once.”
He felt sympathy for her. “Sorry about that. What happened to your relationship?”
“His parents were against our relationship. We had to separate.”
“I’m so sorry for you.”
“Thank you but, it’s already passed.” She said and fixed a smile. “Well, thank you for hearing me out.”
“No. Thank you actually for warning me.”
She nodded and rose. “Goodbye and I’ll take your advice of sleeping outside campus.”
“Do that.”
She smiled again and started strolling away.
Trevor sighed as soon as she was gone. He very shocked that the SOHOT people could get to him and that they were even capable of hurting the people around him.
They were so ruthless. It was undoubtedly true that they killed Simon.
Oh my God does Natalie know? Trevor wondered.
He tried reaching her phone again and this time, it was received.


 What happened next? Stay tuned to find out!


©All rights reserved
kindly don't forget to drop your comments on the story Hamerton, wherever on the net with the hashtag #creativewritingHamerton .
Ahsante, Thank you, Merci, Tack, Dank, Obrigado, Salamat, Spasibo, Grazie, Gracias...  

No comments:

Post a Comment