Monday, October 19, 2015

HAMERTON 2 Chapter 1- episode 8

HAMERTON 2
Thank you God for this opportunity.

Hamerton. A large school offering the finest Education to the students of the state and overseas. Natalie joins this school arriving from Brooklyn and she has grief over her lost friends who were murdered in Hamerton. She teams up with Ingrid and their fellow seniors against the House of Representatives to prevent a bomb blast that could cause a large massacre.

Previously on Hamerton; Natalie and Ingrid  go to the meeting place to see Trevor but, his guard appears and let Natalie talk to Trevor. He tells her how much he loves her and warns her about the murderer of Nicky who automatically, succeeds her ran in SOHOT. 
Steven asked Ingrid to talk to her in private after receiving his uncle's call on Trevor's condition. In a lonely classroom they break each others secrets that they are part of SOHOT and Ingrid, did not actually love Steven.  

What happened on Hamerton;

Nine months ago
Ingrid stayed silent after Steven’s statement. She did not agree with him either. “Trevor loves Natalie.” She told him.
He laughed cynically. “Ingrid. You honestly don’t believe that.”
“I do.” She said.
“Oh and why’s that?”
“Because, he has taken her places.”
“Anyone can do that-”
“Steven. Why are we even arguing about Trevor’s feelings? I need you to tell me where you have kept him so that we can rescue him.”
“That is not going to be easy.”
She furrowed her eyebrows in questioning. “Why?”
He drew closer to her who leaned with her back on a table inside the empty classroom. His voice was lowered when he said, “Nicky has given you one last chance.”
She stared at him with a shocked expression on her face.
“Yes.” He said, confirming her silent speculations. “A chance to save both my life and yours.”
She frowned. “I will not do anything for that cruel woman.”
“You will unless you want to end up like Erin and Morningstar. She promises to take Trevor with you.”
She gulped. She could not risk Trevor’s life. Her eyes begun tingling with tears as she asked. “What does she want? She can’t harm Trevor. You wouldn't let him.”
“I value your lives and that’s why I’m asking you to do whatever Nicky wants.”
Ingrid drew a deep sigh, breaking into a cry. “Oh my God. She can’t harm Trevor. Anybody, anybody but, him.”
He was silent, watching her as she shed tears for her old boyfriend. She sounded like she did not care that his life was also on the line.
“I will do anything. Anything, if she doesn't hurt Trevor, I promise.” She swore.
“Okay.” He said and told her. “There’s an encrypted message that Nicky discovered in Erin’s stash. Nicky said that it leads to your dorm bathroom or something… I don’t recall. What you have to do is to take Natalie with you in pursuing this task and once you are there, she expects that Natalie will reveal the truth behind the message.”
“What will Nicky do to Natalie?” Ingrid asked quickly.
“I don’t know.” Steven said. “But, your queue is as simple as that; take Natalie along.”
“What if he hurts her?”
“Well, there is a way to preserve all of us,” he said and drawing even closer, whispered into her ear. “You can kill Nicky and end this mess once and for all.”
She gasped just realizing then that he also placed a gun on her lap.
She held it and told him when he drew back, “I can’t. I will not be a murderer. Not for Hamerton not for anyone.”
“I am only telling you not to hesitate to use it, when things get dicey up there.”
“But, I can’t.” she cried. “Killing her will mean me replacing her rank in the SOHOT as leader. I don’t want that!”
“Not unless someone from SOHOT has evidence that you did it.” He said and paused, contemplating on another solution. He watched her, she was fidgeting and seemingly scared. He sighed, feeling sorry for her.
“Steven, I can’t. But, I don’t want Nicky to harm Natalie or you or Trevor. What am I going to do?”
He took in a deep breath, having come up with a new resolution. “Okay. I hope that, if you must kill Nicky, you will get Natalie on not telling anyone. I on one hand, will stay out of sight of Hamerton and the rest of you so that the HOR will think that I killed Nicky and succeeded her in the rank in SOHOT.”
Her mouth parted in shock at this. She roughly imagined what he meant. “Steven. You will have to sacrifice your whole life for me.”
He took her hands. “I will do anything to keep you safe. My life doesn't matter.” He paused, looking intently at her. “I love you.”
She parted her hands at this and threw them around him, embracing him strongly. “Steven, does it have to be this way? Do you have to go?” she cried.
“I know that you will have to kill her and I can’t afford the HOR getting on your trail. They are very dangerous.”
She drew back and kissed him exuberantly, violently caressing his face and neck. “You are so good.” She said when she drew back. “I am going to miss you a lot. I don’t know what I’ll do with you gone.”
He held her face. “Be strong.” He said, looking deeply in her eyes. “Maybe one day we will see each other again.”
She hugged him again, sobbing on his back. The thought of being far and apart from him, made her heart shutter. She did not know just how she could go through the rest of her days in Hamerton without him. Erin just died and Trevor was close to his death. She needed him. So much. “Please don’t go…” she cried.
He sighed. “I have to.” He said and drew her back. “Ingrid. Listen to me, I will take care that Trevor gets medical attention soon. You have to hurry and get Natalie to the dormitory.” He said and took the gun that she had released on the table. “Use this. I will take care of everything else.”
She nodded somberly, taking it then kissed him again. “I will see you again.” She told him. “I promise I will.”
“And I will see you again.” He agreed and released her. “Go.”
She took in a deep breath, tucked the gun under her shirt and left.



What will follow next? Stay tuned to find out!

©All rights reserved

kindly don't forget to drop your comments on the story Hamerton, wherever on the net with the hashtag #creativewritingHamerton . 
Ahsante, Thank you, Merci, Tack, Dank, Obrigado, Salamat...


No comments:

Post a Comment