Thursday, October 8, 2015

HAMERTON Chapter 14- episode 20

             HAMERTON

Hallow new readers & all viewers!
This is a story about Hamerton, a large school that has a lot of things going on, most of them being illegal and terrorizing. Natalie Bradley, an intelligent and talented girl from Brooklyn joins this school after her friend Caitlin who was allegedly murdered in Hamerton. She is agonized by the news of her friend's tragic death and she has to face up with Hamerton's bloody governance in order to secure the President's badge that has the power to decode a bomb that could cause a large massacre, soon.
She teams up with Trevor Tommy, the ex and most renowned president of Hamerton, Ingrid, and other Class D students against Nicky and her fellow evil seniors.

Previously on Hamerton;

An hour ago
“Trevor did not hurt Morningstar!” Ingrid shouted at Archibald the next day in his office.
She, along with the other Hamerton students found out that Morningstar was beaten up and hospitalized while Trevor left the school campus to avoid the consequences.
“Miss Neilands. Please don’t shout in my office?” The principal asked calmly.
She sighed. “Sir, please? Trevor did not hurt Michael. He couldn't have.”
“Oh no?”
She frowned. “Yes… I mean No. He would never harm anyone.”
“Then how can you explain his disappearance just after Michael was injured?”
“Maybe, maybe I don’t know but, Trevor would have had no reason to hurt Michael.”
“Of course he had. Michael upset him at the interview.”
“That is not enough.”
“Listen Miss Neilands. You bring Trevor to my office and then I will decide whether he hurt Michael or not.” He interrupted her.
She shook her head with disappointment and stomped out.
She met Steven in the waiting room of Archibald’s office and fell in his arms crying. “They are saying that Trevor hit Michael, Steve. Please? Tell them that they didn't. Please?” she asked, crying.
“It’s okay Ingrid. Calm down please.” He coaxed her and drew her back. “Shh. It’s going to be fine.” He said wiping her tears.
“Steven.” she stopped him, drawing his hand from her face. “Please? Tell Archibald that you were the last person to be with Trevor.”
“Yes.” He said simply.
She looked amazed by his plain response. “Steven? What’s going on?”
“Ingrid.” He begun and glanced behind her where a couch was. He maneuvered her there and she watched him in queer with her mouth opened.
“Steven. Don’t you get it? They are saying that Trevor hurt Morningstar and we know that he did not.”
“Ingrid. When you left Trevor with me on Saturday and we had to talk, Trevor did not seem himself.”
She narrowed her eyes. “What?”
He pressed her hands in his. “He was mad at Michael for making a fool of him in the interview. We argued for a while. I tried to convince him not to go after Michael… I don’t think that I succeeded.”
She could not believe it. She was not ready to believe it. She drew her hands from his clutch, rising. “Trevor did not hurt Michael, Steven.” she broke into a cry. “I don’t want to accept that.”
He rose after her. “I don’t want to accept it either but, the truth is the truth.”
She frowned, getting mad at him. “How can you say that Steven?” she rasped. “Trevor is your friend.”
“He is and I am not happy that he did not take my advice to leave Michael Morningstar alone.” He shouted too.
Archibald came out of his office after this. “Can you leave my office? It’s not a theater. Please?”
Ingrid wanted to say a word to Steven but, she reclined from the thought and left. 
“Good girl.” Archibald said and turned to Steven who was about to leave as well. “Steve, come here.”
Steven hesitated for a moment and joined Archibald in his office.


What happened afterward;
“Sir?” Steven asked after closing the door behind himself.
Archibald had walked behind his desk. He waved to a seat in front of it. “Please?”
“Thank you.” He said and sat.
Archibald sat too.
“What is your relationship with Ingrid?” Archibald asked.
Steven was caught a bit off guard by the question. “Amh… we are going out.”
“Oh and do you talk about SOHOT? I fear for her because, she is making risky moves by defending Trevor or her class for that matter.”
Steven scratched his head. “Sir, I don’t know but, parting from SOHOT was her own choice. She lost interest and since, obviously there is nothing to gain, I understand her.”
“Well, I am telling you because as you said, she is your girlfriend and, you must be caring for her.”
“I do. No doubt about that.” He said and narrowed his eyes. “But, why have you brought this up now? Are you planning anything?”
“I am just giving a fore warning that, there could be accidents.” Archibald said mischievously.
“Sir. You are aware that you can’t touch a Tommy. As far as I know, Ingrid is associated with Mr. Tommy. If there’s but a finger laid on Ingrid, Mr. Tommy will react and set you and the rest of Hamerton in grave danger.”
Mr. Tommy drew a deep sigh as a result. He was also fearful of the fact. “You do not have to remind me that.”
“Maybe I do.” Steven said and sighed as well. “Unlike, the rest of us, Ingrid has a choice. She has people backing her up,” he frowned, “she has Trevor. He is the one who refused to partake in your schemes from the start. I do wish that I could also have a place like his because, none of what we are doing is worth anything. You, Nicky and the rest of SOHOT are a bunch of people driven by awkward hate and resentment.”
Archibald frowned. “Don’t talk like that Steven or insult me in my office!” He bawled.
“I am telling the truth.” Steven retorted loudly. “And I will not take any warning to Ingrid whatsoever because, she made the right choice!”
Archibald banged his desk. “Get out! Get out of my office now!”
Steven rose. “I am going to do more than that, sir. I am going out there to tell Madam Sue what you are up to.”
Archibald’s eyes widened with shock. He rose, taking out a gun from his pocket and pointing it at him. “You are not going to tell her anything.”
Steven swallowed, steeling himself. “I will not be threatened by you, not again. I would rather die than be a part of a massacre that you are planning.”
Archibald gritted his teeth in hot temper. “I am going to kill you and don’t you worry because I will take care of the mess and not get convicted for it.” He threatened before the telephone on his desk rang.
He looked at Steven then at the telephone, debating on the action to take. He remained pointing the gun at Steven then picked up the phone.
Steven waited. He was scared of moving a step lest Archibald shot him.
“Yes?” Archibald greeted. His face changed afterward. “What? …. What happened? …. Okay… okay. I’m on my way. …. Did you find the person responsible? …. No? okay. I’m on my way. Yes yes yes.” He said and hang up.
He turned to Steven and lowered his gun. “This is what I've been telling you. One of your friends was just killed.”
Steven exclaimed. “What!”
“Yes.” Archibald said. He also looked distressed from the news. He tucked the gun in his inside coat pocket.
“Who was killed? Who sir?”
“I don’t know that yet.”
“Did you authorize it? Did you? Did you?” he shouted reproachfully.
“No damn idiot and I don’t know who did it or why.” Archibald replied, rounding his desk to leave.
Steven shook his head in disappointment and rushed out.

 what happened next? stay tuned to find out.

©All rights reserved
kindly don't forget to drop your comments on the story Hamerton, wherever on the net with the hashtag #creativewritingHamerton . 
Ahsante, Thank you, Merci, Tack, Dank, Obrigado...

No comments:

Post a Comment