Tuesday, October 27, 2015

HAMERTON 2 Chapter 2 episode 4

HAMERTON 2
Thank you God for this opportunity.
Hallo new viewers and Happy and Peaceful elections Tanzania!

Hamerton. A large school offering the finest Education to the students of the state and overseas. Natalie joins this school arriving from Brooklyn and she has grief over her lost friends who were murdered in Hamerton. She teams up with Ingrid and their fellow seniors against the House of Representatives to prevent a bomb blast that could cause a large massacre.


Previously on Hamerton; Trevor, Natalie and Ingrid follows Hamerton's bus to where it drops Ralph Brooks. They end up at Mr. Dickson's house who tells them that Caitlin is really alive and explains the circumstances in which he had to care for her and her brother until they recently parted. When Natalie requests for it, Ester, Mr. Dickson's wife provides her with Caitlin's contact information which happens to be a new email that Caitlin is using. 
Ingrid doubts their visit there.

Please continue;


They arrived the school campus and Trevor dropped them there.
Natalie rushed to the computer lab in the chief building with Ingrid to contact Caitlin through her email.
They sat in their usual spot behind a desktop computer and Natalie switched it on then connected to the Local Area Network.
“You know,” Natalie begun, telling Ingrid when she opened a web browser. “We found Caitlin logged in to this same computer, a year ago.”
“I remember that.” Ingrid said.
Natalie opened Gmail and added her account.
Ingrid watched her. “If only the computers weren't flashed every semester, we could still access Caitlin’s original mail.”
“Yes. But, there is no need for that, Caitlin has a new email now.” Natalie said composing a new mail.
Ingrid was silent.
Natalie murmured as she typed. “Hallo Caitlin. What’s up?” she laughed. “I really miss you my friend. I know that you are still alive and I want you to respond as soon as you get this email. I love you so much my dear friend… we have a lot to catch up.” She paused continuing to type silently and after confirming it, she sent it.
“That was a nice letter.” Ingrid said afterward.
Natalie laughed with excitement. “She usually replies her mails quickly. If she is with her phone now, she’ll tell me something.”
“She must be older now.”
“Yeah.”
“I miss her too, though, we were very young when we parted.”
Didn't you see her when she came to Hamerton?”
“I think that she went to class S.”
“Oh. Okay.”
Ingrid glanced at the monitor then back at Natalie. “Did you two have similar passwords?”
“No, no.” Natalie said.
“Alright.”
“But, why do you ask?”
“I still wanted us to check her Gmail.”
“Ingrid c’mon? The teacher already told us that, Caitlin was not herself after the attack so she must have forgotten her Gmail password and couldn't have possibly be using it.”
“Okay.” Ingrid accepted.
Natalie turned to the screen and seeing no response from Caitlin, she said. “Let me send Trevor this email. He asked for it.”
“Sure.”
Ingrid waited as Natalie tapped the keyboard, thinking on how to recover the President’s badge. “You should pretend to have lost your badge.”
“Send.” Natalie said to the computer and turned to Ingrid. “Yes. I think so too. Otherwise, there would be no explanation as to why I have a spare badge.”
“Okay. Are you done?”
“Yeah.”
“Are you waiting for Caitlin’s reply?”
“I don’t know. Should I?”
“Maybe she is far from her phone. We can come back and check another time.”
Natalie nodded and signed out, read to leave.


**

That night, Trevor stood on the roof of a tall building which also served as the parking lot for their helicopter.
He embraced himself in the cold, though he was clad in a heavy white jacket. The temperature at that height was very low but, he did not hesitate to go up there, to enjoy the glamorous view, of the colorful lit town, under the 9:00pm sky.
“I should take Natalie here someday.” He thought aloud, stepping close to the edge of the giant building.
“I don’t think so.” Corny’s voice disagreed with Trevor in his ear.
Trevor frowned. “I told you not to pick in my head.”
“I am not.”
“Yes you are. Now, turn off your speakers.”
“Where are you?” Corny asked instead.
Trevor sighed with impatience. “I’m on the roof.”
“Okay. We are coming.”
“We? You and who?” Trevor asked in queer.
There was no reply.
He turned around to watch the elevator cubicle some yards from him on the roof.
In at least a minute, the elevator doors parted and Corny and Henry walked out, approaching Trevor who was still standing at the edge of the roof.
“Are you gonna jump?” Henry called.
Trevor shook his head, waiting for them.
They halted a few feet from Trevor and Corny had one of his hands buried in his overcoat pocket and the other, holding an envelope.
“So,” Trevor begun. “What is the meaning of this rude invasion of privacy?”
“Trevor. You are the only one being rude here.” Corny informed him. “Considering the fact that I let you come back to Hamerton.”
Trevor gave Corny a fearful expression. But, of course, Corny would have found out in the end that, Trevor took his friends around the streets of Hamerton, earlier that day. “Okay. I am sorry that I left with the girls this afternoon. I had to. Nonetheless we discovered a lot of things.”
“Yes. You might have but, now your inconsiderate actions has led to this,” he said and waved to Trevor the envelope.
Trevor took it reluctantly. “What’s inside?”
“Something to blackmail me.” Corny replied.
Trevor furrowed his eyebrows in queer and opened the envelope hastily and took out a couple of pictures.
He checked them. “Howls, these are photos of me and Natalie in the school leaders’ quarters.”
“So, you also went to Hamerton.” Corny reckoned.
Trevor glanced at him and sighed. “I meant to tell you that.” At this, Corny shook his head in disappointment but, before he could say anything, Trevor added, “I don’t understand Howls. How’s this meant to hurt you and not me?”
“Because, Trevor, I am your father’s employee meant to protect you from danger and sending you back to Hamerton is no way near protecting you from danger.” Corny explained complainingly.
“You mean, someone is blackmailing you with these photos so that dad can fire you?” Trevor asked. “Why?”
“I can’t know that.”
“You have to. What should these photos mean? What are their implications?”
“That I am not doing my job.”
“But, I am not hurt.” Trevor said in defense.
“Not yet. At least that is what your father will think.”
Trevor sighed deeply, realizing the truth. “They want me out of Hamerton.”
“That’s what I assume as well.” Corny agreed.
“Have these pics reached my father?” Trevor asked.
“I hope not but, just in case they have, we will have to say that Henry went to trick Natalie that he was you and that you have always been in Paris with your brother’s family.”
Trevor looked at Henry and nodded to Corny. “Okay.”
“Good.” Corny said.
“How did they take these photos? There were only two of us in that room.” Trevor inquired. Clearly his mind was still worried about the photos.
“There is a CCTV imprint at the bottom of the pics.” Henry helped. “I guess your school’s security has improved.”
Trevor sighed. “How could I have missed that?”
“It has already happened, Trevor. Now, you have to call Natalie and tell her that you may not see her again.” Corny said.
“Not, not again, Howls. I will find a way to see her.”
“Until things cool down perhaps.” Corny added not wanting to give Trevor much hope.
“Can’t I just face father and tell him that I love Natalie? Maybe, he’ll give me a chance.”
“Trevor. I thought that you know your dad more than I do. You want him to keep you in isolation? Trust me, he won’t hesitate to do that if you insist on coming to Hamerton or seeing Natalie Bradley.” Corny said.
Trevor glanced at Henry and developed an idea. “I will pretend that I’m him. Yes!. Henry can take my place in college and be the boyfriend of Kehlan while I can see Natalie and help her save Hamerton.”
“It’s impossible, Trevor. Get that out of your head.” Corny said.
Trevor drew a deep sigh.
Corny looked at Trevor and feeling pitiful, tried to comfort him. “Maybe I will think of something but, later not anytime soon okay?”
Trevor nodded a little. He was unsatisfied.
Henry darted his gaze around the roof, checking the security then turned back to his company. “Let’s get out of here. Howls, will you fly or, I will?”




What will follow next? Stay tuned to find.

©All rights reserved

kindly don't forget to drop your comments on the story Hamerton, wherever on the net with the hashtag #creativewritingHamerton . 

Ahsante, Thank you, Merci, Tack, Dank, Obrigado, Salamat, Spasibo, Grazie...

No comments:

Post a Comment