Friday, October 16, 2015

HAMERTON 2 Chapter 1- episode 6

HAMERTON 2
Thank you God for this opportunity.

Hamerton. A large school offering the finest Education to the students of the state and overseas. Natalie joins this school arriving from Brooklyn and she has grief over her lost friends who were murdered in Hamerton. She teams up with Ingrid and their fellow seniors against the House of Representatives to prevent a bomb blast that could cause a large massacre.

Previously on Hamerton; Natalie receives a visit from Trevor's brother and he gives her Trevor's message which also gets her very worried. Mrs. Bradley meets up with Simon to hear about her daughter's information that get her very upset. 
Simon is forced to accompany unpleasant gentlemen to a place that he knows not. 

Continue;


Natalie had returned to her office when Ingrid arrived.
“Natalie?” she greeted, walking briskly to Natalie’s desk. “What’s going on? Ivan told me that it is urgent.”
“Sit.” Natalie said.
Ingrid did. “Your face looks all worried.”
Natalie nodded. “I got a message from Trevor.”
Ingrid raised her eyebrows in a little shock. “What did he say? Did he explain what happened to him?”
Natalie passed the note to her.
Ingrid took it, glanced at Natalie then back at the unfolded note and read it. “I know that you are the President of Hamerton now and I’m glad.” She paused, making a queer expression. “However, you are not safe and neither is the rest of Hamerton.” she rubbed her ear lobe at this. Natalie noticed that Ingrid did not seem too surprised. It was as if she knew that they were not safe. Ingrid went on, “I have the missing piece of the President’s badge. Let’s meet at the Hamerton Park later at two. I will be waiting. Bring Ingrid.” She concluded and lowered the note. “He must be England.”
Natalie rose. “I don’t understand. All the bad guys were_”
“Shut up, there are cameras.” Ingrid whispered to her warning.
Natalie sighed. “Oh my God. What are we going to do?”
“See him. At two, like he said.”
“You think so?” Natalie asked.
“I thought that you will be excited to see him.”
Natalie sighed again and drooped back on her armchair. “Ingrid I am more than excited, I am agitated. We have the bad things again and back then nothing was solved.”
“Not with Archy around, no.”
“Archy as in…” Archibald? She said and continued in thought.
“Yes.”
Natalie narrowed her eyes, suspecting her friend. “You knew all these and you didn't tell me. Why?”
“I only had my guesses.”
“Ingrid. How could you keep from me, something as crucial as this?”
“Hey. It’s no time for throwing blames right now. Take care of the get passes.” Ingrid replied, rising.
Natalie gave her a stunned expression. “What?”
“You have only two hours left.” Ingrid said and left the room.
Outside Natalie’s office, Ingrid took out her phone, contacting someone.
She dialed and after a while, the call was received.
“Hallow?” she greeted first.
“Yes?” A male’s voice replied.
“We have a problem.” Ingrid said.






Slowly Simon lifted his eyelids and shut them again after meeting with an intense light. Gradually the immense of it, reduced and he could open his eyes.
He noticed that he was kept in a dark room with a single light source situated above his head. He tried to move but, he was restrained by ropes that bound his hands and feet to a metal chair that also made a loud echo when it moved.
“Hallow? Please?” he called. “Please don’t hurt me.” he requested, crying.
A sound like that of an opening door came, followed by footsteps. He was confused between gratitude and terror as the steps drew close.
“Please?” he cried. “Don’t hurt me, I beg you.”
A pair of shoes showed at the end of the circle of his light and Simon filled with terror.
“Ple hihihiiis” he was crying.
  “Its alright.” A woman’s voice came. “If you just cooperate.”
Simon gulped. “I’ll, I’ll tell you everything I know. Please? Ask me, ask me anything I swear. I will tell you everything, I beg you.” he cried.
“Do you know Natalie Bradley?”
He swallowed. He did not understand why they asked him about her.
“Simon?” the lady came again, seductively. “You have to tell me everything.”
“I will, I will.” He promised. “I just want to know why you are doing this.”
The steps drew closer and the lady revealed herself.
She was a brunette, probably eighteen. She wore a dark suit and held a riffle against his head. “You are in no position, to ask that question.”
Simon stared at the gun hole, breathing heavily. “It’s alright, it’s alright. She… she was my girlfriend. We also went to the same school together.”
“Do you know who she is working with?” the girl asked, as if his answers were too general and did not matter.
Simon furrowed his eyebrows. “I, I don’t know.”
“Are you sure?” the girl growled.
“Yes. I swear. I only know that she is studying in Hamerton and that her boyfriend is Trevor Tommy. I don’t know anything else I swear. Our break up ended pretty badly. I promise, I don’t know anything.” He cried.
The girl glanced above him. But, she was probably looking beyond the dark, resolving his confession.
“Please?” he cried. “Let me go. Please? I am too young to die.”
She glanced back at him. “Who else is close friends with Natalie?”
Simon swallowed a lump of tears that was stuck in his throat and said. “I don’t know many names but, there is Ingrid and Erin.”
“Erin is dead stupid. ‘took care of it myself.” She retorted.
“See? I don’t know much. Let me go, I beg you.”
She lowered the gun. “Take care of the mess, Bob.” She said and turned around, leaving.

“What? What?” Simon cried and swerved his head around. “Who’s there? Please don’t hurt me. Please?” He begged before receiving a heavy blow on the head and everything went dark. 


What will follow next? Stay tuned to find out!

©All rights reserved

kindly don't forget to drop your comments on the story Hamerton, wherever on the net with the hashtag #creativewritingHamerton . 
Ahsante, Thank you, Merci, Tack, Dank, Obrigado, Salamat...

No comments:

Post a Comment