Saturday, October 10, 2015

Hallow viewers.
I would like to share a short history of the story HAMERTON as we have just concluded the first part of it.
I started writing the story around November 2011 when I graduated from Junior High school. I was at home on a long vacation and I missed being in school, a lot.
Tight class schedules and timetables had already tied me from writing for two whole years and the holidays served me as the right time to write again.
I finished the first part and discarded the original second part due to reasons that I can't explain today. I had to write another second part and I did.
I finished the whole story on 1st January 2012 and thereafter wrote many stories. With 2 and 3 quire counter books, I filled my shelf of books.
Today I have modified Hamerton to suit a whole range of new ideas and concepts.
I hope that you enjoy the story Hamerton and kindly, stay tuned for more to come in Hamerton Part 2 and other stories.

With lots of love;
Princess William.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment